Prime Factorisation | What and How? | GMAT Online Coaching | GMAT Number Properties Lesson Video # 7
Prime factorisation is an important concept that you should master to solve many questions in number theory and number properties.
This video covers the following concepts and answers the following questions
1. What is a factor? How is a factor defined?
2. What is a multiple? How is it related to a factor?
3. How to factorise a number? Are there multiple ways to factorise a number?
4. What is prime factorisation of a number?
5. How to prime factorise a number?
6. Is prime factorisation of a number unique?
7. What is the fundamental theorem of arithmetic?
Sign up for the most comprehensive and affordable GMAT Online Course for GMAT quant @ https://gmat.wizako.com and ace GMAT maths section.
Free GMAT verbal and GMAT quant practice questions @ http://qn.wizako.com
Join Wizako’s Intensive Weekend and Weekday GMAT coaching classes for GMAT quant and GMAT verbal at Chennai. Details of next batch @ https://classes.wizako.com/gmat/gmat-coaching-classes-chennai.shtml
#GMATMathLessons #GMATQuantTutorials #GMATOnlineCourse #GMATOnlineCoaching #GMATFactors #GMATNumberProperties #Primefactorisation