https://forum.edugorilla.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2019/01/upsc-ese-ies-prelims-2019-civil-engineering-analysis-and-expected-cutoff-by-made-easy-faculty.jpg

ESE/IES 2019 Prelims was conducted today by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). Watch this video to get the detailed analysis of the question paper and expected cut-off prediction. Mr. B. Singh, CMD MADE EASY, and the senior faculty of Civil Engineering have come together to use their experience for the welfare of students.

In this video, you will get an in-depth scrutiny and analysis of the entire paper. Each and every subject of the syllabus has been discussed by the faculty. Watch this video as Mr. B. Singh tells the students about the varying nature of this exam and the right strategy to prepare for this exam.

For UPSC ESE/IES Prelims Paper 1 (GS and Engineering Aptitude) Analysis and Strategy by MADE EASY Faculty, click on links below:
Paper-I Analysis: https://youtu.be/BZZSg-IRHRQ
Paper-I Strategy: https://youtu.be/YB_0QFwMwqE

Click on link below for ESE Prelims 2019 Paper 1 Answer Key with Detailed solution:
https://bit.ly/2CTiEEo

IES/ESE prelims 2019 Question Papers:
https://bit.ly/2RxQmr5

For analysis of UPSC IES/ESE 2019 Prelims Paper 2 Analysis and Expected Cut-off of other branches by MADE EASY Faculty, click on links below:
Mechanical Engineering: https://youtu.be/HEjIB35jn7s
Electrical Engineering: https://youtu.be/Ik8Ah8GwOsg
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering: https://youtu.be/RlnTT4Yxh_A

#IES2019Analysis #ESEPrelims2019ExpectedCutoff

source

Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
46 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. Rajeev 2 years ago

UPSC wants human Calculators, bhai 1000 rs me milta hai kharid le.

2. Ashish Chouhan 2 years ago

For gate 2019 some minor topic and formulas in all subjects in civil engineering provide us by made easy which are benificial for gate 2019

3. The GK Science 2 years ago

Question paper solve krte time jo thode bhut sahi the unme bhi confidence nahi aa Raha tha because maximum part questions aise the jinse related kuch bhi pata nahi tha then vo moral down krr rha tha.

4. GoyalA Classes 2 years ago

Ultimate Great Sir

5. Adarsh Semwal 2 years ago

Here No one is talking about the changed pattern of paper this year,
    Assertion reason question were only 6 in numbers, that were used to be 24 to 30 in previous exams…
    Upsc had proven that it is completely Unpredictable commision πŸ˜‚
    Even after the rigorous studies of long hours in coaching as well as at home, students are not confident about their performance…

6. Did anyone notice that in 8.39 the voice behind som teacher is IES Nikhil verma sir whos famous (#NIKHIL VERMA) channel in youtube Surfaced in 2015 and suddenly he stopped uploading new videos…He was became really brilliant celebrity among students and i want him to come back to his original channel..#NIKHIL VERMA

7. Neeraj Kumar Meena 2 years ago

Sir My suggestion is that , Plz try to provide some calculation tricks for preliminary exam , last 2 years questions are given, that are very easy but have to leave because of calculations For eg: Fraction powers in Hydraulic machines Specific speed questions.

8. tarun raghav 2 years ago

Sir I would suggest that Made Easy Must have a simplification and approximation class on every day for 10 minutes before starting the actual class coz students won't do that at home for sure coz they are not left with that much time and also add a test on monthly basis for calculation portion only if students can manage calculation than they can attempt 20-25 questions more in the same time. Coz calculation is the only X factor that coaching and students never focused on. Although we have solved lot of questions test series but we never look out for the importance of calculation. Without Excellency in calculation even a student with Crystal clear concept and practice is more or less in vain. As far as conventional question practice is concerned before pre we most of us done that but it was not time bound. Sir we need time bound Excellency in calculation and it can be done only when made easy add it into their curriculum. Sir this is my suggestion as you have asked.
    Thank you Made Easy for offline technical test series.

9. Lalit Jeengar 2 years ago

UPSC ko next time se calculator allowed krna chahiye …. UPSC chahta kya hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

10. Tri K 2 years ago

Aisa lag Raha tha ki upsc wale bhul gaye ki. Calculator allowed nai hai. Civil me to kafi bakwas Calculative questions b the

11. divyanshu gupta 2 years ago

Sir prepare a video for GS paper of ese with all nontechnical made easy faculties…

12. kamal shekhawat 2 years ago

I am getting 170 Marks, what should I do?

13. Faraz Syed 2 years ago

AS Pandit sir, where are you? πŸ˜„

14. Shahin Mb 2 years ago

15:45 cutoff 190-195

15. Alpha 47 2 years ago

Pahele to maine 10 se 15 questions kiye.. jab numerical Aya to firr se ja k instruction padha ki kahi calculater allow hai ki naiπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

16. Sajid Sohail 2 years ago

What is a good prelims score this year to get advantage in mains??

17. puneet pandey 2 years ago

Candidates Should practice previos years prelims question & now it's also mandatory to solve previos mains convisonal calculation based question too which level of difficulty high & it's sufficient to solve prelims previous of irrigation,hydrology,railway,airport,horbour,tunnel,economy(20 question 40 marks it's means that this is valuable now which we takes lightly) & do practice on calculation e.g. square root of 4.53 etc..on the overall view i think cutt will lie b/w 173-180 marks..

18. Satyam Patel 2 years ago

In technical we not read some questions because lake of time.
    Questions was easy but solving without calculators make lake of time for othet questions.

19. S kumar 2 years ago

Thank you sir for your opinion on ese

20. KUMAR NAMAN 2 years ago

Sir this year one change in pattern is there was only 5 assertion reasoning questions…

21. pankaj kumar 2 years ago

Sir please change your gs book …beacuse gs lots of questions are asking from different topics which have not been included in those books..and sir please make a question bank according to last year's exams pattern for more practice….plzzzz

22. Ashish kumar 2 years ago

video is very helpful for us …..so much love for made easy and team

23. Qudsia Parween 2 years ago

This hs hppnd bcz f incrsd competitn yr by yr

24. Rayzon Mgr 2 years ago

UPSC indirectly wants to say "Dont teach tricks & shortcuts to students" Let them calculate lengthy problem as much as possible.

25. sanjay singh 2 years ago

Sir compressible flow syllabus m hi mention nhi h .fr upsc n kyo poochha…

26. Umang Patil 2 years ago

Good Analysis. Need similar analysis for GATE 2019 also.

27. One thing that I think is missing in the discussion is the drastic reduce in "Assertion Reasoning" type question. (which saves a lot of time to attempt other questions)
    GS – 10 in ESE 2019 (20 in 2018)
    Civil – 6 in ESE 2019 (24 in 2018)
    So, basically 3 hrs are not enough with current pattern with such calculations.

28. sandeep sahu 2 years ago

environment every que. from jaspal sir notes….

29. Netra K. Gupta 2 years ago

Sir I am now 3rd year…then how to manage ese 2020…which books are help me..

30. DEEPAK GAUTAM 2 years ago

Awesome teachers there..πŸ‘Œ

31. There is no change in cutoff

32. SIVA SANKAR 2 years ago

sir don't confine syllabus wit rescept to ese perevious papers first of all you people cover whole syllbus

33. abhishek baghel 2 years ago

I dont think the predicted cur off is correct. Max to max it will be arnd 180

34. sanjay singh 2 years ago

Mains ki fees kya hogi Sir ???

35. Apoorv Shrivastav 2 years ago

Upsc has always focused on Numerical Concepts rather than Theoretical concepts but this year They made it really tough By giving more Coverage to Numerical Questions without using calculator

36. upender bijigili 2 years ago

All Mr Perfectionalists are at one place

37. subham kumar 2 years ago

made easy Nav Ratna…

38. Dheeraj Pandey 2 years ago

What material should we use for future attempt
    Offffo upsc.

39. Dhan RAJ 2 years ago

Some questions can get repeated from previous years papers also but they are few in numbers…the other thing is one liner questions which upsc is asking from IS codes, student guess those questions and get negative marks. However, if somebody can go for accuracy and smartly selecting easy calculation based questions 120-130 marks can be easily getable in technical paper. This time Theoretical question is replaced by technical one's which increase the difficulty level itself

40. Raj Verma 2 years ago

Being honest Gs paper was not tough it was conceptual if you had read once or twice the first book of new syllabus from made easy you will have clear idea about alot of things…and in environment and current affairs AP SINGH sir's class is more than sufficient he use to cover alot of things that can or even helped in this examination.
    Nothing much to say about technical because it's very hard to search for questions which I want to attempt or leave calculator a must need in this paper…3 hours keeping mind and heart calm was one of the toughest thing in this civil engineering paper because at every point of time it was like " ab na hoga iss ppr me kch b".

41. Rahul Vaidya 2 years ago

On one hand you are saying , questions were asked from unconventional topics and on the other you are saying overall paper was easy, if in an exam having such a huge syllabus, questions are beings asked from unconventional topics and which required calculations, so how can you rate it EASY, ….. Wrong and at the same time hypocritic analysis done by made easy and it's faculty …… Can't believe it's the analysis of made easy πŸ™

42. gopiraju velpula 2 years ago

This is exactly what I call ESE PAPER, if you can qualify by studying some subjects every year how we can call it as an IES. If you Neglect subjects you need to pay severally for that. All the best for next year to all of you.

43. Bhardwaj Anchal 2 years ago

I was almost sleeping during the 2nd paper the whole time.I went in totally convinced that since calculator is not allowed,paper would be come in theoretical pattern.😁😁😁😁

44. FUN2SH 2 years ago

bmc waly hmesa hasthy hi rhty h

45. Ethan Hunt 2 years ago

hello , i am giving away my insights test series prelims 2018-2019,
    i have attempted only 1 test ,
    i subscribed it for amount of 7999.
    and iam selling it for 7000 , if ur intrested Contact .
    thanks.
    Contact 6303978566

46. mohammad riyaz 2 years ago

Thank you..

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account