The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the admit card for the post of civil judge (junior division) on the official website.
Therefore, candidates can download their prelims admit card for UPPSC civil judge post. UPPSC has released 610 vacancies for the post.
UPPSC Civil judge (junior division) post exam will be held on 16th December 2018.
Here’s how to download your UPPSC Admit Card 2018:
1. Open the official website of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in
2. Click on the link of UPPSC prelims admit card
3. Submit your registration number and password
4. Click on Ok
5. Your admit card will appear on the page
6. Download your admit card
7. Take a printout for future references
Candidates are advised to check their admit card after…