In this lecture, we discuss the important news articles for 6th August, 2019. The aspirants are advised to watch the entire video lecture for better understanding. Follow the link to read the Comprehensive News Analysis as well.
1. J&K loses its special status, divided into two UT’s
2. Demography of J&K and History of Article 370: 2:10
3. How J&K’s status is being changed: 13:41
4. Wide powers for Lieutenant Governor: 17:32
5. A wrong way to end: 20:20
6. Piecing together Kashmir’s audacious road map: 24:23
7. Practice Questions: 29:42
Click here for UPSC 2019 Notification
The Video Lecture covers the detailed analysis of the Daily Newspaper. All the important articles and editorials of ‘The Hindu’ are covered strictly from the UPSC/IAS examination point of view.
The Video Lecture can be helpful for aspirants appearing for Bank PO/IBPS/CAT/SSC and other competitive examinations.
Please visit https://byjus.com/free-ias-prep/ for the gist of PIB/Yojana/EPW/RSTV.
Understand the complete UPSC/IAS Syllabus here