The best way to study at this point of time is to study through questions. In this video series, I’ll deal with the Expected Questions in Chemistry for JEE Main and NEET which will help you to prepare better for the exam. Link for the notes: https://jeepmt.wordpress.com Organic Chemistry...
Notes on p-Block Elements:Get revision notes on properties of p-block elements, group 13, group, 14, group, 15 group 16, halogen family and noble gases P Block Complete Notes: Group 13: https://unacademy.com/lesson/overview-in-hindi/P0ZBUSGJ Group 14 : https://unacademy.com/lesson/overview-of-course-in-hindi/SOFL8W2K Group 15: https://unacademy.com/lesson/overview-in-hindi/FEAT2XV3 Group 16: https://unacademy.com/lesson/overview-of-course-in-hindi/D1KZ22RA source
Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"
- 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
- Get immediate response from the institutes
- Compare institutes and pick only the best!
- Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
The most important part in this chapter is derived here along with the mathematical calculations in order to get the proper essence of the topic. Link for the best notes: https://jeepmt.wordpress.com My completely FREE Organic Chemistry courses can be found out here: https://unacademy.com/sachinranaIITB/organic-chemistry-playlist/SD3U0P4S source
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad
- Stone Force Male Enhancement Benefits
- leapdroid - android emulator
- HOW DO YOU RESET ORBI?
- Coinbase vs. Robinhood: Which one is better for cryptocurrency investing?
- What does El Salvador’s new Bitcoin law mean for crypto markets?
- asus pc link download windows
- best screen recorder for windows 8 free download free