Edutech startup Unacademy raises $50 million in Series D funding CNBCTV18 Edutech company Unacademy raised $50 million in series D funding from Hong Kong-based hedge fund Steadview Capital, Sequoia India, Nexus Venture … Source link
Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"
- 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
- Get immediate response from the institutes
- Compare institutes and pick only the best!
- Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
Edu-Tech Platform NeoStencil Collaborates with Kota based Motion Education to Diversify in IIT JEE and NEET Test Prep Segment
Gurugram 18th March,2019: Gurugram based leading Ed-tech startup NeoStencil, an established test prep platform for IAS, IES, GATE and other Government job exams has entered into partnership with Kota based leading coaching Institute Motion Education for IIT JEE and NEET exams. NeoStencil will now also offer IIT-JEE and NEET...
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad
- Upwellness Golden Revive+ : Price & Where To Buy In The USA
- Legit DashCam USA Benefits & Where Does It Work?
- WHAT IS THE HOSTNAME FOR BELLSOUTH NET?
- 12 Questions Answered About Amellia Skin Cream
- Bitcoin Code App App Reviews – Price and Registration!
- "Wants to double your sensual stamina during intimacy, use Vilitra 60"
- Top 5 Uses Of Eye Serum Clarins Double - Tophealth24x7.Com