Times letters: Indicative votes, missing MPs and cabinet rifts The Times Sir, Indicative votes in the House of Commons have failed to produce a majority for any option (reports, Apr 2) because too few MPs have yet felt able to … Source link
The 10 per cent quota for the ‘economically-weaker’ section in general category is yet to take off in Karnataka, with a senior official saying it will come up before the state cabinet after polls, but the BJP has accused the Congress-JDS government of dragging its feet on the issue....
AP Cabinet approves setting up of three finance corporations United News of India Uniindia: Amaravati, Feb 25 (UNI) The Andhra Pradesh state Cabinet meeting held here on Monday, chaired by Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, approved … Source link
Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"
- 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
- Get immediate response from the institutes
- Compare institutes and pick only the best!
- Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
The Cabinet on Thursday decided to appoint retired IAS officer Shadakshari Swamy, the brother of Mysuru Suttur Mutt seer Shivarathri Deshikendra Swamy, as interim chairperson of the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC). The officer was appointed as one of the KPSC members in October 2017. The Cabinet also authorised...
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad
- Быстрое трудоустройство, высокая ЗП!
- Il peut vous etre prescrit d’acheter sibutramine en France
- Частная организация ищет работников по найму. Высокая ЗП
- вавада казино играть онлайн зеркало
- казино как снять деньги
- How does the betsofa site function?
- фольксваген поло в рязани официальный дилер цены модельный ряд