Germany’s ESMT Berlin has announced the launch of a new blended MBA program, aimed at experienced professionals who would like to continue working while studying. In the new MBA, 80 percent of the program content will be delivered online, with the remaining 20 percent in face-to-face sessions. The in-class...
Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"
- 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
- Get immediate response from the institutes
- Compare institutes and pick only the best!
- Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
Canada’s Ivey Business School has announced the launch of a new blended MBA program. The new program—dubbed the Accelerated MBA—is aimed at working professionals and will include both online components and in-class sessions, which will be held in downtown Toronto. The in-class sessions will take place one long weekend per...
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad