COACHengg App Download Link:
Learn more about the coachengg app: https://youtu.be/VLD8NzXIMyc
Share this Video – Spread Learning
Link to share: https://youtu.be/7sOmXyR8Gsc
JEE Main Solutions –Structure of Atom – 2018 (Online and Offline Papers)
JEE Main 2013-2017 Solutions are available on the COACHENGG APP
Q22 (JEE Main 2018 Online 1): Ejection of the photoelectron from metal in the photoelectric effect experiment can by stopped by applying 0.5 V when the radiation of 250 nm is used. The work function of the metal is :
(1) 4 eV (2) 5.5 eV (3) 4.5 eV (4) 5 eV
Q23 (JEE Main 2018 Online 2): The de-Broglie’s wavelength of electron present in first Bohr orbit of ‘H’ atom is :
(1) 0.529 Å (2) 2π × 0.529 Å (3) 0.529/2π Å (4) 4 × 0.529 Å
Q24 (JEE Main 2018 Online 3): Which of the following statements is false ?
(1) Splitting of spectral lines in electrical field is called Stark effect.
(2) Frequency of emitted radiation from a black body goes from a lower wavelength to higher wavelength as the temperature increases.
(3) Photon has momentum as well as wavelength.
(4) Rydberg constant has unit of energy.
Visit our facebook page
Visit our website
Visit our youtube channel
Follow us on INSTAGRAM
Follow us on Google Plus