Short tricks in Physics for NEET and IIT JEE | Short trick physics in hindi | Part -1 Current electricity
1. Short trick for Center of mass – https://youtu.be/osWc_KXitQY
2. How to score 70+ in physics -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v3oBf8IeEI&list=PLHgP76FNwG1rbhe4B-33WHcj-AIsh87XA&index=4
3. How to reduce negative marking -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaupPPJ1v6E&t=50s
4. How to write JEE/NEET paper-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu4qVOEdXB8&list=PLHgP76FNwG1rbhe4B-33WHcj-AIsh87XA&index=8
5. Motivation for JEE/NEET-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m_PMn-u9Jw&list=PLHgP76FNwG1rbhe4B-33WHcj-AIsh87XA
Share, support, subscribe
About: Physics For You is a channel for those students who want to get hand in physics for JEE/NEET preparation by an IITian Om Raut Sir, along with this this channel will also help you to other information regarding JEE/NEET exam.
You Are Going To watch
1. Short tricks in Physics for NEET and IIT JEE
2.Short trick physics in hindi
3. Short trick physics IIT JEE
4. Physics on tips with short tricks
5.IIT JEE shortcut tis and tricks physics electricity 2
6. Important time saving short tricks in mathematics for JEE manins 2019
Important topics for physics
Modern physics, logic gates , Magnetic electrostatic capacitors current electricity optics wave optics,emi are the scoring one
study thermodynamics wisely as various questions are asked from here (physics+ chem)
Kinematics, laws of motion, friction , work power energy and circular motion are the easy one easy questions are asked from here
Com and collision are difficult for those who haven’t studied it well
As rotation covers all the above topic so you have to handle it with care
some tips during jee mains
Focus on selective topic which you are good in don’t deal with topic which fears you as it will demotivate you
JEE Board is clever in setting questions they tend to vary only the coefficients in the answer options which makes it impossible to apply unit analysis method.
This trick works only if you have awhere you can apply dimension or unit analysis.
The above mentioned shortcuts work only on questions in which you have a formula type answer options and no assumptions should be taken in deriving the formula or the generalization method might not work.
There are very less shortcuts that work and are useful so resort to learning basics and understanding the concepts rather than simply trying to use shortcuts that work under specific conditions