SBI PO Notification 2019 : https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/careers/010419-Detailed-Eng-PO%202019.pdf
LIC AAO 2019 playlist : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcNWEF50DSHU6pXiTfQcSnGMXsVXDJCbS

January 2019 Current and Banking awareness playlist : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcNWEF50DSHUxMgmjq8VflyMtJ8-25P-4

February 2019 Current and Banking awareness playlist : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcNWEF50DSHUUYtSem0NmTzZh39Px6O8S

source

Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
21 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. ANSHUMAN SINHA 3 years ago

Hello ma'am good morning…idbi bank ke लिए GA series बनाए। ple.

2. divya dixit 3 years ago

Ma'am FEB & MARCH ka compilation video kab upload hoga? & MARCH Ka Banking Awareness bhi..

3. Vinee Sharma 3 years ago

Thanks for this information mam. plzz upload CA and BA videos of March also.
    Also i wanted to ask if i study current affairs and banking awareness from jan. to may only. will it be enough to score good marks in general awareness section. ??? plzz rply.

4. gonab astar 3 years ago

Mam… Pls start current affair videos again… Idbi exam is only a month away…. Its urgent

5. Rahul Samantaray 3 years ago

Ma'am please make a video on books & authors …& one on GDP for this year …

6. Ravi Billa 3 years ago

Mam Thank you so much for your Current affairs videos and such a simplified English. Helped me a lot. Now I'm selected as a PO in CANARA Bank (IBPS). Thank you so much.

7. Jagadeep H.M 3 years ago

Mam please upload videos on regular basis( Feb last weak CA and march month BA and CA)… Otherwise it affects on us…

8. Liladhar Darwal 3 years ago

madam please tell somthing about cwc junior technical assistant professional knowledge

9. pr 3 years ago

Pls try to upload video in daily basis

10. prashant soneji 3 years ago

Madam please upload videos continuously. It is affecting our Studies. Humble request madam.

11. Manav Gupta 3 years ago

some guys are talking about exam fees and reservation here as if Miss SS education is responsible for increasing or decreasing the exam fees. Don't take it wrong brothers. but the students who are preparing for such exams can either waste their time in discussing the issues like exam fees and reservations or they can utilize this time in preparation in order to score better in exams and get success .. choice is yours.

12. Harika Tammineni 3 years ago

Mam pls give ur mail id for queries ….pls

13. Honey Singh 3 years ago

Mam ek changes Hai is bar Mains me de rkha Hai ki har section ka apna kitna weightage hai last year Aisa nhi tha I means last year 200/155=1.29 marks ke sbhi question the GA math reasoning English all bt is bar de rkha sbhi ki apni individual weightage…
    BTW I m selected in BoB as a clerk…Thanks😊

14. R Lingaa 3 years ago

Dear math Di upload ki jiye

15. Aakash Jaiswal 3 years ago

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍

16. kitu singh 3 years ago

Thank you so much mam….😍😍
    I'm so glad to tell you that i got shortlisted for ibps clerk and all the people who heland support me in the journey, you are one of them. So thanks a lot again because i appears in all exams in 2018. But miss the chance by some points like .25, .75 and every time i prepared for main, make a lot of effort. So after ibps clerk i didn't prepare for the mains exam. But when the result came i qualified for mains with huge margin of marks. But this time i was just blank for mains. But you are like an angel to me who provide me the selected material. so thank you so much and a lot of love 😍😍😘😘😍

17. jeevan megavath 3 years ago

Mam please upload weekly current affairs (March) and banking awareness.

18. Harika Tammineni 3 years ago

hai mam…..from which month we have to prepare current affairs and banking affairs for sbi po,2019……pls reply mam…..and thank u in advance.

19. Suraj 3 years ago

Selected in bank of Baroda …… Credit goes to you…… Keep inspiring us…. !!! Hates off to you ma'am !!

20. Harika Tammineni 3 years ago

Thank u mam for the video and please make how to prepare for sbi po from the starting day itself….pls guide us mam.

21. Lucky Darling 3 years ago

Mam i got selected in ibps clerk.ur material helped me a lot.thank u so much

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account