A moving body of mass m and velocity 3 km/h collides with a body at rest of mass 2m and sticks to it. Now the combined mass starts to move. What will be the combined velocity
When work is done on a body by an external force, its
A man pushes a wall and fails to displace it. He does
Which of the following is a scalar quantity
If the unit of force and length each be increased by four times, then the unit of energy is increase….
If the unit of force and length each be increased by four times, then the unit of energy is increased by
Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"
- 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
- Get immediate response from the institutes
- Compare institutes and pick only the best!
- Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
The cause of periodicity of properties is?
The elements of groups,1, 2, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17 are collectively called
The electron affinity values for the halogens show the following trend .
Element P, Q, R and S belong to the same group. The oxide of P is acidic, oxide of Q and R are ampho….
Element P, Q, R and S belong to the same group. The oxide of P is acidic, oxide of Q and R are amphoteric while the oxide of S is basic. Which of the following elements is the most electropositive ?
Which one of the following is incorrect?
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad
- Marilyn Denis Gummies Canada
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Failure to Hit $48,500 Would Give the Bears Control
- Indian Crypto Exchange Eyes $2 Billion Valuation With a16z Backing
- EURUSD, Gold and Crude Oil set to resume a Bullish movement.
- EUR/USD pares heavy losses below 1.1800 ahead of US data
- TikTok threatens streaming video leaders as mobile app market soars
- 7 Best Apps to Watch IPL 2021 LIVE Streaming FREE on Mobile and TV