Restriction endonucleases are enzymes that P. cleave the 5’ terminal nucleotides from duplex DNA molecules Q. make sequence – specific cuts in both strands of duplex DNA molecules R. Promote circulatization of the duplex DNA molecule by removal of the 5’ terminal nucleotides S. generate 3’ hydroxyl and 5’...
Under water stress, plants increase the synthesis of
Calculate mean and median from the ungrouped data : 10, 8, 20, 22, 39 and 18
Which of the following methods would give you the most precise and accurate information about where ….
Which of the following methods would give you the most precise and accurate information about where and when a given gene is expressed ?
One of the objects of plant breeding experiments is to produce varieties having special properties, ….
One of the objects of plant breeding experiments is to produce varieties having special properties, such as high yield, resistance to certain disease, etc. The method is to produce mutants in the laboratory and then subject them to the particular kind of solution needed. Form your commonsence knowledge, which of the following...
Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"
- 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
- Get immediate response from the institutes
- Compare institutes and pick only the best!
- Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
A new species is formed when
In the statement “ there are several ventricles in the brain and some of these ventricles are conn….
In the statement “ there are several ventricles in the brain and some of these ventricles are connected by foramen of Monro. This foramen connects X which are located in the Y of the brain”, X and Y stand respectively for
Which one of the following statements is correct ?
Which one of the following figures represent Fritillaria type of embryo sac.
Consider the following statements regarding the plant growth substancesP. cytokinins make dormant bu….
Consider the following statements regarding the plant growth substances P. cytokinins make dormant buds active Q. the richest concentration of cytokinins generally occur in endosperm R. ethylene is involved in the formation of aerenchyma in submerged roots and stems S. gibberellins are involved in the breaking of seed dormancy...
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad
- Close in on Site smuby
- Ek month main lic me mdrt kese kare
- A man walks 10 km north, turns left and walks 5 km, then turns right and walks 10 km, and finally tu….
- Быстрая доставка препаратов
- The number of common tangents that can be drawn to the circles x2 + y2 – 4x – 6y – 3 = 0 and x2 + y2….
- If ∫ 1 + sin x f x dx = 2 3 1 + sin x 3 / 2 + c then f x ….
- На каком сайте реально посмотреть сериалы онлайн?