Statement A: Work is said to be done when a camel is carrying a load on its back Statement B: Work is said to be done when a sailboat is moving due to wind energy Which of the above statement is true?
Two persons P and Q do same amount of work. The person Q does the work in tp seconds and person Q in….
Two persons P and Q do same amount of work. The person Q does the work in tp seconds and person Q in tq seconds. Find the ratio of power delivered by them.
The angle between force and displacement is 2 Q. for what value of Q is work done zero?
A body of mass 20kg climbs up 20 steps of the stairs in 20 seconds. If each step is 20cm high. What ….
A body of mass 20kg climbs up 20 steps of the stairs in 20 seconds. If each step is 20cm high. What is the power used in climbing the stairs (g=10m/s2)
What is the force required to lift a block of mass 2m?
Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"
- 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
- Get immediate response from the institutes
- Compare institutes and pick only the best!
- Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
What is the work done to be done to increase the velocity of a car from 30km h−1 to 60 kmh−1 if the mass of the car is 1500 kg?
Calculate the time taken by a 150 w bulb of consuming 3000 joule of energy.
A machine does 2000 joule of work in 400 seconds. What is the power of machine?
9800 joule of energy was spent to raise a mass of 50kg, the mass was raised to a height of (take g = 9.8 m/s2)
1 meV (mega electron volt) is equal to
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad
- для песком планшет подсветкой рисования с стол
- Sandeep Marwah Guided MSMEs of Northeast India
- Telencephalon: characteristics and functions
- Нереально большое количество порно видео с жена в гостях у друзей мужа, которые нереально вас возбудят, выложены здесь. Наши контент- менеджеры не жалели.
- Eagle Hemp CBD Gummies Reviews: #1 CBD || Price & Buy In USA 2022!!
- Advanced Appetite Read 2022 Reviews And Side Effects!
- car thread