Consider the following physical properties:(i) Low melting and boiling points(ii) Formation of alloys and amalgams(iii) Highly lustrous(iv) Non-conductor of heat and electricity(v) Low densitiesWhich of the given physical properties are shown by sulphur and phosphorus?
Which of the following reagents will be required for the formation of urea?(i) NH3 (ii) CO2 (iii) CO(iv) NH4OH
Which of the following methods can be used for removal of colour of nitric acid obtained from labora….
Which of the following methods can be used for removal of colour of nitric acid obtained from laboratory preparation?(a) Dissolution in water(b) Heating the acid(c) Treatment of acid with charcoal(d) By bubbling CO2 gas through acid
During laboratory preparation of HNO3, the reaction temperature was kept at 250°C. Which of the following observations will be made? (i) Yield of HNO3 decreases.(ii) Hard crust of NaHSO4 is formed.(iii) Yield of HNO3 increases.(iv) Hard crust of Na2SO4 is formed.
Which of the following are likely to occur if delivery tube for the preparation of HCl is narrow?(i)….
Which of the following are likely to occur if delivery tube for the preparation of HCl is narrow?(i) Back suction of water (ii) Slow absorption of HCl gas(iii) Fast absorption of HCl gas (iv) Unidirectional flow in apparatus
Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"
- 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
- Get immediate response from the institutes
- Compare institutes and pick only the best!
- Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
Which of the following statements about KMnO4 is/are false?
Directions: The following question has four choices, out of which ONLY ONE is correct. Which of the following compounds is coloured?
Majority of the elements are in _______ state
Which of the following is the correct atomic diagram of ?
Complete the following reaction.? + 2KOH ? + H2O
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad
- Перезвоните мне пожалуйста
- Caiib play store app
- After interchanging + and x, and 12 and 18, which of the following equations will hold true?….
- The National Institute of Design has been inaugurated in Madhya Pradesh at….
- Recognition to a political party is accorded by….
- Who invented Internal Combustion Engine?….