If α, β be the roots of the equation x2 + x + 1 = 0, then the equation whose roots are α19 and β7 is
For what value of m will the roots of the equation 12x2 + mx + 5 = 0 be in the ratio 3 : 2?
If one root of the equation x2 + px + q = 0 is double the other, then p2/q is equal to
The equation x – = 2 – has
If a, b, c > 0, then both the roots of the equation ax2 + bx + c = 0
Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"
- 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
- Get immediate response from the institutes
- Compare institutes and pick only the best!
- Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
If the sum of the roots of the equation (a + 1) x2 + (2a + 3) x + (3a + 4) = 0 is – 1, then the product of the roots is
If α and β are the roots of ax2 + bx + b = 0, then equal to (b2 ≥ 4ab, a and b are of same sign)
For what values of c does the equation 2x2 + 3x + c = 0 have imaginary roots?
If the roots of the equation ax2 + bx + c = 0 are such that their sum is equal to the sum of their squares, then
Which constant must be added and subtracted to solve the quadratic equation 6x2 + x – 3 = 0 by the method of completing the square?
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad
- Marilyn Denis Gummies Canada
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Failure to Hit $48,500 Would Give the Bears Control
- Indian Crypto Exchange Eyes $2 Billion Valuation With a16z Backing
- EURUSD, Gold and Crude Oil set to resume a Bullish movement.
- EUR/USD pares heavy losses below 1.1800 ahead of US data
- TikTok threatens streaming video leaders as mobile app market soars
- 7 Best Apps to Watch IPL 2021 LIVE Streaming FREE on Mobile and TV