Total Sales : Rs. 3,60,000Selling price per unit : Rs. 100Variables cost per unit : Rs. 50Fixed costs : Rs. 1,00,000 If the selling price is reduced to Rs. 90 per...
The P/V ratio of a firm is 50% and the margin of safety is 40%. Compute the net profit, if sales are….
The P/V ratio of a firm is 50% and the margin of safety is 40%. Compute the net profit, if sales are Rs. 5,00,000.
From the following particulars, calculate the new selling price per unit if the BEP is to be brought….
From the following particulars, calculate the new selling price per unit if the BEP is to be brought down to 4,000 units? Variables cost per unit : Rs. 60Fixed expense : Rs. 2,00,000Selling price per unit : Rs. 100
Fixed Costs : Rs. 15,00,000Selling Price/Unit : Rs. 500Variable Cost/Unit : Rs. 9 What will be the new break-even point when selling price increases by 10%?
Calculate fixed assets:
Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"
- 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
- Get immediate response from the institutes
- Compare institutes and pick only the best!
- Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
Calculate closing stock:
Ascertain cost of goods sold:
AS-1 requires certain enterprises to prepare a statement disclosing information as to revenue, asset….
AS-1 requires certain enterprises to prepare a statement disclosing information as to revenue, assets and capital expenditure for each product or geographical area, which is known as
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad
- Throw out the (emotional) garbage!
- Adimin Helps To Lose Weight
- Лучшая коллекция порно онлайн порно видео в хорошем качестве для смартфонов. Лучшая коллекция порно онлайн 103 видео смотреть онлайн.
- Bonbons CBD
- Is addiction to Tramadol Treatable? :: Buy Tramadol Online In USA
- מספר נכסים
- Христианская песня Таков наш Бог