https://forum.edugorilla.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2018/09/preparation-strategy-for-jee-main-neet-2019-for-xii-and-xii-pass-students.jpg

This video is about making short notes on regular basis prepares you best for the new pattern of exam conduction by National Testing Agency for JEE(Main) and NEET 2019.

Ashish Arora, Head Academics, ALLEN Jaipur Center is explaining the advantage of preparation for JEE Main and NEET and the strategy to cover everything on tips for all your subjects by making short notes on regular basis.

source

Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
20 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. Rajeev Kumar 3 years ago

sir please tell why do you tell to make 3 columns

2. syed imran 3 years ago

Sir Allen me admission ke liye kya eligibility criteria hai like age marks etc

3. Harsh Soni 3 years ago

sir in what way i should make biology short notes, as every line of ncert is important so how can i make them properly in short manner

4. murtuza amliyawala 3 years ago

Sr gujarati medium online coarse mate kuch kro

5. murtuza amliyawala 3 years ago

Gujarati language vale kha jayega Gujarat me hi Gujarati mideum coarse nhi he¿¿¿¿???

6. Uzair Malik 3 years ago

Sir how to study chemistry plzz sir answer me I'm in 11th

7. Suresh Singh 3 years ago

I can and I will 😍😍😍😍😍

8. Shri Nath Purohit 3 years ago

sir
    me udramsar ki rahane vali hu and me hindi medium ki student hu and me jaipur nahi aa sakti hu . me or mere friends neet ka exam fight karna chahate he per hame english me lecture samaj nahi aate he and ham notes bhi nahi bana pate he aap please hamari help kare aap hame hindi me lecture provide karvae.
    hamne or bhi institute ko comment kiya tha per koi reply nahi aaya .
    plzzzzzz aap hamari aakari umid ho.
    hamari help kejiye.
    thanks

9. Pratyush kiran Rout 3 years ago

How many questions should be done in physics …

10. SANJAY AGARWAL 3 years ago

Sir is the self notes from the ncert are sufficient or it should also include notes from class notes and modules

11. how to recover short notes of the course done in last 4-5 months

12. Nandini Bajaj 3 years ago

Sir as I am going to school along with Allen and i am preparing for jee 2020…sometimes it become very difficult for me to manage time….so sir how to manage time for studies and how to do effective study…..and sir during internal exams my scores are like roller coaster…sometimes very good and sometimes near average….really confused about time management and effective studies

13. Mahesh Gupta 3 years ago

Sir how to make short notes for biology there we can't use symbols for ques and no formulas are there… And the short notes becomes lengthy……………. Pls help

14. sruti ray 3 years ago

Sir I as a dropper join a coaching in which it taking 8 to 9 hours so what should I do plse help me

15. Abdul Asif 3 years ago

Thank you Allen you've given me most significant strategies

16. Pradyumna Patil 3 years ago

Sir what exactly should be filled in the three columns could you explain please. Thanks

17. Dhanji Sindhav 3 years ago

sir i am biology teacher
    please tell me about any kind of job in Allen cerear in gujrat please tell me

18. Manav 3 years ago

Kat gya Sir NEET walo ka!

19. VD PRODUCTIONS 3 years ago

Sir allen modules in biology have much more content that cannot be covered
    In chapters like animal kingdom
    Plant morphology and anatomy
    So can we just rely on NCERT in such chapter?

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account