https://forum.edugorilla.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2018/12/pre-cure-6th-december-2018-upsc-ias.jpg

Welcome to Sleepy Classes.
Creating IAS from the grassroots of our nation.

Our Aim – To provide Top Quality GS Coaching FREE.
The classes of entire UPSC content are being uploaded regularly, so that you don’t need to spend lakhs of your Rupees on coaching classes.

Paid Product (Test Series) –

Test Series With Video Explanations – https://courses.sleepyclasses.com/learn/PRELIMS-TEST-SERIES-2019—With-Video-Solutions-?

Test Series without Video Explanations –
https://courses.sleepyclasses.com/learn/PRELIMS-TEST-SERIES-2019—Without-Video-Solutions-?

You can also donate –
https://milaap.org/fundraisers/SleepyClasses

We are also available at –

Home

Android App.
Telegram – t.me/SleepyClasses

UPSC || UPSC Preparation || UPSC Interview || UPSC Syllabus 2018 || UPSC Topper Interview || UPSC preparation for beginners || UPSC Exam || UPSC 2018 || UPSC Syllabus 2017 || UPSC motivational videos || UPSC preparation in Hindi || UPSC preparation lectures || UPSC preparation without coaching || UPSC preparation for working professionals || UPSC preparation for beginners in hindi || UPSC preparation channel || Sociology || Sociology lectures in Hindi || Sociology Optional for UPSC || Sociology Optional ||Sociology Lecture for IAS || IAS preparation || Free IAS UPSC Tests || Free IAS UPSC Questions ||

#UPSC #IAS #CivilServices

source

Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
39 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. Shubham Pathak 2 years ago

Superb Sir
    Acc to me Subject wise will be better option as it will provide sense of completion..

2. Tabasum 2 years ago

sir pehle aik subject khatam kariye fir dosra nd so on….is se hame har aik subject ki clarity hogi…baki jo aapko theek lage q ki aap zyada ache se jante hai ki students k liye kya behtar rahega 🙂

3. Akash Mandaar 2 years ago

This Mix subject wise will be great. As the paper is also mix. And 1 subject at a time may become boring.

4. Nimta garg 2 years ago

Sir,,,, may let us start with history vala portion ,,, bcz its dificult and need multiple revision ,, so if we start with history we can revise it multipl times before our prelims ,,,,,, so plzz sir start with history🙏

5. Priyavrat Ug 2 years ago

Sir, please do mix the subjects but topics should be pre-planned so that we finish the syllabus well ahead of prelims

6. Akhilesh keshari 2 years ago

Pahale ak subject sir ji

7. Akanksha Tiwari 2 years ago

Sir plz take 2 or probaly 3 subjects for a day….and syllabus of the day should be pre-declared…it ll more convinient according to me…

8. shubham gangrade 2 years ago

Sir this way of teaching is good

9. ashutosh panday 2 years ago

Superb sir !!!

10. Abhilash Akare 2 years ago

1sub per day

11. Numb Forever 2 years ago

Sir as suggestion make it day wise subject for every week and so on and rest we believe that whatever you will do will help us to crack CSE thank you sir and whole team 🙂 😇😇🙂🙃☺

12. rajesh yadav 2 years ago

sir one by one subject

13. Shubham Panwar 2 years ago

Not subject but CONCEPT WISE

14. Devender Singh 2 years ago

Sir idea of mix sbjct is beeter

15. Himanshu Sen 2 years ago

its nice sir to you to give us the daily targets of chapters from different subjects on a group of 3 subjects daily as up to this time the students have might completed with the basic books or if they haven't done the same this will to help them to complete the same and i request u to ask some questions as of from the chapters u have given from different subject 1 from each or more if u can this will help us to analyze that the topic we completed we did justice to that or not

16. javed ashraf 2 years ago

Hello sir..plz mix it up..single subject agenda will become dry..we will do mixup of all..this will be 10 to 15 mins videos at max,so it won't be a problem!

17. sunil pawar 2 years ago

Yes sir, my suggestion is we can have questions on sub topics from TWO subjects daily and Saturday Sunday mix of all for revision purpose.

18. Prateek Kesarwani 2 years ago

Bhai log video ka PDF pin kat diya kare toh bahut hi help jayegi !! Thanks

19. Aditaya Kumar 2 years ago

Dear sir good afternoon,
    If we will cover Two Subject parallel, then it will we more beneficial and will have time to revised it also, because we have lesser time and more subjects….

20. ranjeet kumar 2 years ago

As per my opinion take one subject go through until finished then another subject it is best method or took maximum two subject simultaneously.

21. kritika kritika 2 years ago

Cover 1 sub firstly than pick other sub

22. Shubham Katke 2 years ago

This is awesomely perfect bilkul sahi rahega sir

23. amit thakur 2 years ago

sir going simultaneously with one subject on daily basis would be good.

24. Hemant Birhman 2 years ago

One subject at a time 🙏

25. Shrikant Bijalwan 2 years ago

Great initiative..
    Sir I think topicwise preparation will b more fruitful ,bcoz phle sayad subject wise sabne pda hoga aur phir topic wise jyada detailed study ho payegi,aur ye pre-test ki tarah random bhi hoga aur monotonous bhi nhi hoga

26. gagandeep kaur 2 years ago

Sir topic wise will be the best way to go forward….. thnku sir

27. Karan Krishnani 2 years ago

I think different topics from different subjects approach will be better! Thank you, Sir.

28. Lovely 2 years ago

Take up one subject at a time,sir..

29. Raja Anwar 2 years ago

Sir Nice one day wise for different sbjcts

30. BakLOL News 2 years ago

SIR You are god for us in this preparation of UPSC please sir finish the syllabus as fast as possible.
    NOW SUGGESTIONS-
    1. One by One complete the syllabus of one subject than start other.
    2. Daily Premix current affairs or
    3. Weekly Subjectwise current affairs.
    4. Questions for writing on IMP. topics and MCQ test.
    ALWAYS GIVE SOME WORK TO US
    AND YOUR SUGGESTION ARE BEST THAT SHOULD BE THERE.
    THANK YOU SIR @sleepyclasses

31. Kalyani Tripathi 2 years ago

Mix is good

32. ashish kumar 2 years ago

Sir, I don't think getting bored or anything is an option for us. Jaisa aap suggest karenge, I will follow that. Aaplog jyada accha sochenge hamare lite.

33. Rohit Maurya 2 years ago

agreed

34. anand raut 2 years ago

subjectwise will be helpful

35. Rahul kumar 2 years ago

Take one subject at a time

36. Riddhi Bhatt 2 years ago

Sir plz give list that will boost us to complete targets!! That would complete syllabus in holistic way !!

37. siddharth kushwaha 2 years ago

Nice plan sir🙏🙏🙏🙏

38. Indu gupta 2 years ago

Thanks Sir

39. upsconly 2 years ago

Different subjects from static plus daily gs will be a better approach

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account