Hi friends, welcome to the channel, this is PSD1 and in this video, I have interviewed the GATE AIR 75 Mr Sumendhraj Hindolkar from SGGS IE&T Nanded.
Many doubts of the students regarding the GATE exam are cleared in this video.
Our guest has given very practical steps to crack GATE exam.
Everything is discussed in a very precise manner to help students and get proper guidance for their exam.
1) Quantitative Aptitude (English, Paperback, Aggarwal R. S.): https://amzn.to/2CyuW4I
Textile Engineering & fibre science:
1) Textile Science: An Explanation of Fibre Properties: https://amzn.to/2TXj0nN
2) Manufactured Fibre Technology by V.K.Kothari & V.B.Gupta: https://amzn.to/2UTU5hg
1) All Volumes(from Blowroom to Ringframe) – W. Klien
Section 3: Fabric manufacture, structure & properties
1)Introduction to winding and wrapping – M.K.Talukdar
2)Principles of weaving(Marks and Robinson) – https://amzn.to/2HCKxnL
3) Knitting technology(David Spencer) – https://amzn.to/2TVxVil
Section 4: Textile testing
1) Principles of textile testing(J.E.Booth): https://amzn.to/2TSg9wi
Section 5: Chemical processing
1) Fundamental Principles of Textile Processing – V. A. Shenai
📌📌📌If you think that my videos add a little bit of value to your life, please subscribe to my channel, it really motivates me and shares this video with your friends.
📌📌📌To stay more updated and free books giveaway, follow me on Instagram(@psd_1):- https://www.instagram.com/psd_1/?hl=en
For free books: http://thisispsd1.blogspot.com/
gate topper interview ece
gate topper interview electrical
gate topper interview civil
gate 2018 toppers list with marks
gate topper 2018
gate topper marks in test series
gate 2018 electrical topper marks
gate topper 2018 mechanical