*How To Attempt Questions Related To MECHANICS [MOTION IN A STRAIGHT LINE, COLLISION ,FRICTION,TORQUE,MOMENT OF INERTIA,ENERGY CONSERVATION]…
This Video is very important for all aspirant , who think physics is not easy for them to handle. many candidates fear about physics while attempting the questions in NEET Exam. This video will provide you the idea , how to attempt the questions in any competitive exam.
some of the points given below.
1. How To Read Question
2. How To Understand the questions.
3. mentioned all given data
4. mentioned, what to find out in the question
5. Write down the possible formulas associated with the questions
6. Keep In mind the concepts related to the question.
7. do write the concepts, formulas , tricks associated with each question you attempted during your practice. so that in future , you can get all important formulas concepts together for revision.
Apart from the above point , i explained the above point in am example of question related to heat & thermodynamics asked in Previous year NEET Exam.
Do Watch Full Video.
Like, Share & Subscribe ..