https://forum.edugorilla.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2018/09/neet-2019-chapter-wise-expected-weightage-of-physics-studypedia.jpg

NEET 2019 Chapter Wise Expected Weightage Of Physics
Check this video till last and you will get all information about physics excepted weightage for NEET 2019 exam and remember this is just Approximate weightage and its based on previous year NEET exams analysis.
Please like, share and subscribe.
Thanks for watching.

source

Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
9 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. CARLISLE CULLEN 3 years ago

Sir optics modern physics thermodynamics ktg waves oscillations electrostatics magnetics mechanics are the scoring topics

2. Studypedia 3 years ago

I think this will give you some idea about NEET Physics so you can focus on some high weightage chapter and score quickly and smartly.

3. Mukesh Kumar Sahni 3 years ago

Plzz help me sir how to read phy.. I am not understanding how to read phy because when I see video lecture, at that time I understand all topic but when I solve other reference book than nothing is solve… so plz….. help me sir… That's humble request with you sir…

4. Aanchal Angel 3 years ago

thank you sir. …it's very helpful 🙇🙇😊

5. Krupal Makwana 3 years ago

Sir,Bio Or Chemistry Weightage Dena

6. K B 3 years ago

Thanks😀

7. jyothika_ viji 3 years ago

thnk u sir…it's really useful for us to which we hav to focus more…

8. Yir Sarang 3 years ago

Wow I find this channel very helpful. i was searching for a best video on how to make study plan and I got his channel… Believe me this sir videos is very helpful.. A Big Big thanks to you SIR 😊 🙏
    I pray to god thata he gets more subscribers.

9. jiya Yadav 3 years ago

thank you😊

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account