Importance of Extra-curricular activities in an MBA application
When it comes the MBA admissions process, university committees look at six categories; standardized tests (GMAT, TOEFL & IELTS), academic records, work experience, essays, letters of recommendation and Extra-curricular activities. Out of the 6 aspects of your profile that are reviewed, extracurricular activities present an excellent opportunity for you to stand out from your peers.
In this presentation we share all the important points about Extra-curricular activities in an MBA application, below is the index of the presentation:
1. 2:00 – 3:20 – What are the six things a college looks at in an MBA applicants profile
2. 3:21 – 7:10 – Why do universities look for extra-curricular activities?
3. 7:11 – 14:48 – Categorization of extra-curricular activities
4. 14:49 – 20:30 – Where & how to show your extracurricular activities?
5. 20:31 – End – How to show your extracurricular activities, in detail
Jamboree is the leading MBA admission and study abroad consultancy company. To get in touch with our counselor, please visit: www.jamboreeindia.com