https://forum.edugorilla.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2018/10/mark-taylor-october-22-2018-donald-trump-will-not-be-impeached-because-god-wants-it.jpg

Mark Taylor October 22 2018 — DONALD TRUMP WILL NOT BE IMPEACHED BECAUSE GOD WANTS IT — Mark Taylor Update 10 22 2018
#MarkTaylor2018 #MarkTaylorProphecy #MarkTaylorDonaldTrumpProphecy #MarkTaylorThisWeek #EveryMarkTaylor #MarkTaylorUpdate #MarkTaylorTrump #DonaldTrump #TheTrumpProphecies #deepstate
#mark #taylor #prophecies #america #repentance #church #devilfrequency #system #government #whitehouse #annointed #angels #holyland #corruption #mainstreammedia #shift #god #jesuschrist

source

Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
14 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. Dora Tiscareno 3 years ago

Your HEADERS ARE ALWAYS WORDED WRONG
    (old school paste up artist) news papers

2. Pam Johnson 3 years ago

Please get an editor, your titles are an embarrassment!!

3. Leonard Rix 3 years ago

I truly wish people would get past how Mark got started as a prophet! Over and over and over again every interview starts out the same. People please we know! We Know for the umpteenth time. I can recite his start by heart now! Me and 50 million others know! Skip it and get on with interview!

4. mary trammell 3 years ago

please stop coming on out talking Mark and Mary, you narrators just talk and talk people will not subscribe, why really do you ask Mary and Mark on?

5. mary trammell 3 years ago

it's deceiving how you use the President picture as your broadcast

6. Sharon Malone 3 years ago

Mark the want be prophet. 😄😄 you got to pray to the DEVIL a LITTLE longer. . nothing you say has happened
    you should be worried about trump coming after you with all your Lies ,you and your bandwagon. military might be coming after you 🙄😄😄

7. Kathy Aitken 3 years ago

Wow…Trolls are out BIG TIME ! May God have mercy on your souls! GOD BLESS AMERICA 🙏🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🏼

8. Steve Stars 3 years ago

Trump is not going to be impeached. But the work he is doing to restore the US may be hindered and even grind to a halt if the political climate becomes too turbulent. What will happen is, if Trump can not proceed, a series of bad things will hit and hit HARD. There will be some sleeper cell attacks, destruction to infrastructure like roads, buildings, dams and electrical systems. Eventually even the enemies of Trump will be crying out of him to intervene, Keep in mind that Trump STILL HOLDS ACES concerning the crimes of these people in the D.C, Swamp.

9. Sam Costello 3 years ago

Donald Trump won't be impeached because in order to impeach someone, there has to be a reason..not just made up charges with no basis

10. Esther Cargill 3 years ago

I can say this. Bill Clinton is a true Rockefeller. His mother had an affair with the Rockefeller that was Arkansas Governor at the time. Hence why he is a true Rockefeller

11. Simon's Crap 3 years ago

OMG you have to be kidding me if god existed do you think he would make you look like you do? And trump is just a straight up dumbass he doesn’t know what he is doing you republican white trash

12. alex reutov 3 years ago

PSALM# 18…WAS WRITTEN FOR TRUMP…AND FOR THE YEAR…2018…VERY POWERFUL WORDS…

13. Science-is-god 3 years ago

Tell god to GO FUCK HIMSELF.

14. Mizzuz aWiggins 3 years ago

Is a 2nd grader writing the heading for these Mark Tayler videos? They aren't even close to being accurate and are in some cases misleading. Stop it!

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account