Basic Legal Concepts such Tribunal, Arbitration, Lok Adalat, wagering contract etc are often mentioned in the legal GK aptitude reasoning section of the Delhi University LLB & CLAT in addition to Quasi Judicial, Mediation, statutory Body, ultra vires etc.

These legal terms in the video will make you familiar with the concept so that you can attempt the questions more freely in the DU LLB CLAT or any law entrance exam for that matter.
Aim of this preparation video for CLAT & DU law is to make you comfortable with these terms, thus you on your own can solve the questions.

https://imojo.in/4ohnba – Link to the Legal Eagle PDF.
https://imojo.in/7tlmtx – Link to the Current Affairs PDF

If you prefer PayTM,
https://p-y.tm/ad45-8q – For current Affairs
https://p-y.tm/noo-e4l – For Legal Eagle
(PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL HAVE TO EMAIL me at [email protected] separately WITH A SCREENSHOT to get the file.
There is no way that I can come to know from PayTM about who is who 🙂 )

#dullb #clat #tloi

source

Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
29 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. Neelkamal Pandey 3 years ago

Sir Static gk ka kuch karo plzz😯😯😯

2. Priyanshu Sharma 3 years ago

Sir, who decide the amount of reimbursement in a defamation case ??
    Like finance Minister filed 10 cr defamation case against CM..ab yeh Kisne bola ki 10 cr ka bejjati hua h , court n??🙄🙏

3. varsha gupta 3 years ago

sir amazing video…and really helpful.. thank u so much..

4. Anviti Bajpai 3 years ago

Sir I have doubt on ques like ..wo jisme Functions of sovereign states wala ..

5. anjali MEMORY 3 years ago

nice …..thnx

6. harsh dwivedi 3 years ago

Sir I am in class 12 and I want to crack clat soo sir can u plz make a video on how to crack clat in 2 months it wiil be very helpful for us

7. SADHNA DIWAKAR 3 years ago

How to become arbitrator ? It's same like a judge of HC,SC .

8. SADHNA DIWAKAR 3 years ago

Important Statutory Bodies:

National Human Rights Commission=HeadquartersNew Delhi, India
    Agency executives
    Justice H. L. Dattu, Chairman

National Commission for Women=.Rekha Sharma is the chairperson.

National Commission for Minorities.=Syed Ghayorul Hasan Rizvi  Chairman

National Commission for Backward Classes.=Bhagwan Lal Sahni appointed Chairman

National Law Commission.=Chairman
    Justice B. S. Chauhan(21st Law Commission)

National Green Tribunal.=Adarsh Kumar goel

National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission=Agency executive=Justice R K AGRAWAL, President, NCDRC

Armed Forces Tribunal=Mathur, Chairperson, Armed Forces Tribunal. May be All r important but we remember NCBC chairman becoz he recently appointed !

9. SADHNA DIWAKAR 3 years ago

National Green Tribunal Act, 2010 (NGT)[2] is an Act of the Parliament of India which enables creation of a special tribunal to handle the expeditious disposal of the cases pertaining to environmental issues.[3] It draws inspiration from the India's constitutional provision of Article 21, which assures the citizens of India the right to a healthy environment…. chairman =Adarsh Kumar Goel nd Justice Lokeshwar Singh Panta became its first Chairman

10. SADHNA DIWAKAR 3 years ago

Lok Adalat (People's Court) is one of the Alternative dispute resolution mechanisms in India, it is a forum where cases pending or at pre litigation stage in a court of law are settled. They have been given statutory status under the Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987. . The first lok adalat was held in Gujrat in 1982.

First time held in Chennai in 1986.

Accepts cases pending in regular court under their jurisdiction.

The Lok Adalat are presided over by Members of Lok Adalat; they have the role of statutory conciliators only and do not have any judicial role, therefore they can only persuade the parties to come to a settlement

11. Srijan Singhal 3 years ago

11:46 sir vicarious liability to sirf tort ke case me hoti h na? Koi jail kyu jayega Vicarious liability k case me?

12. SADHNA DIWAKAR 3 years ago

Thanks sir for u awsm videos nd nice community information really we appreciate ur work becoz ur teaching style is very different b/w for ur teaching very good, superb, outstanding, magnificent, of high quality, of the highest quality, of the highest standard, exceptional, marvellous, wonderful, sublime, perfect, eminent, pre-eminent, matchless, peerless, supreme, first-rate, first-class, superior, superlative, splendid, admirable, worthy, sterling …thanks sir but guys here all words r synonyms of excellent 🙂

13. Hrishikesh raj 3 years ago

Sir Questions on legal reasoning

14. anuradha tomar 3 years ago

Sir I am really confused about assertion and reason section …. Plz help me out 🙏

15. Shourya Garg 3 years ago

Lok adalat act ??

16. shilpy singh 3 years ago

Very good video

17. Sindhuja Mishra 3 years ago

Sir wht do we mean by undue influence of contract and when the contract becomes void or voidable. It's confusing. Thnks for ur auspicious time & great respect for you,🙏🙏thnks sir!!!!!

18. Sachin Shukla 3 years ago

Ya we do.. know😉😉😉

19. Lakhan Singh 3 years ago

Sir
    Pls explain qstn no. 424,425,426 of legal eagle in the next video.
    Questns based on constitutn like is an act constitutnal or not type questns are much confusing

20. abhishek jat 3 years ago

Thanks sir

21. pogo vogo 3 years ago

Sir criminal law ke bhi terms samza djye jse culpable homicide, criminal misappropriation, admission etc and sr terms like degree, order sr plz explain differences because term samz Mai ajata hai but do term same lagte hai

22. Harbaz s 3 years ago

sir please make video on twisted questions of constitution asked in the past and also sir i am unable to open the exclusive video links that you sent via email

23. Chanchal Yadav 3 years ago

Sir I have old edition of du llb arihant book and gyan prakash's llb book. Is it sufficient?
    Or I should purchase new edition of another book.
    Please tell me

24. Screw stereotypes 3 years ago

Vicarious liability –
    I wonder how Salman Khan got away with it by pushing the blame on his driver.

25. amandeep kansal 3 years ago

Sir mene vo gk vali worksheet buy ke hei…. App bol rahe thei march ke question bhi send karoo gei.. Kab sir?

26. Sir what if ..for example..u abused me u insulted Me privately Nd I showed it to many people Nd sued u for defamation…… Then in that case can I sue u ??

27. SAGAR koli 3 years ago

Carry on sir

28. SAGAR koli 3 years ago

Sir DU LLB KI Entrance ki class bhi provide kijiye legal gk bhi krwaiye

29. English Booster 3 years ago

Thanks a lot sir

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account