https://forum.edugorilla.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2018/09/latest-supreme-court-stay-order-on-ssc-cgl-2017-and-ssc-chsl-2017-my-opinion.jpg

In this video we will discuss about the latest supreme court order of stay on SSC CGL 2017 and SSC CHSL 2017. We will discuss what are the chances of SSC 2017 getting cancelled and the delay for SSC CGL 2018. This is a critical situation where the candidates must hold on to their nerves and stay calm.
SSC CGL 2017 and CHSL 2017 are big exams with more than 5 million appearing students combined. Hence this decision affects millions of lives.

source

Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
11 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. sachin patil 3 years ago

Sir I appreciate your words, But u have missed some point to mention.
    1)-Sir superme Court has tainted BOTH ssc cgl 2017 & ssc chsl 2017(at the end of video u have mentioned only ssc cgl 2017 cbi investigation not ssc chsl)
    2)-In ssc chsl 2017 the number of students are more(50-70 lakh) compared to ssc cgl 2017(20-30 lakh) students ,so if cbi would do investigation for ssc cgl 2017(as u mentioned at last of video) within Nov 22, then what about ssc chsl 2017 ?, Who will do those 50-70 lakhs students investigation?, So it's impossible to find frauduseter from 1 crore student in taken time(Nov 22) by cbi(because cbi is excellent department in India BUT not So BIG department to check frauduseter from 1 crore student from ssc cgl 2017 & ssc chsl 2017 in taken time Nov 22.
    3)coming to 3rd party matter, students in 3rd party are telling to remove frauduseter from ssc cgl & chsl 2017, but it's impossible to remove those rascal frauduseter from 1crore students by cbi investigation in taken time NOV 22.
    4)-but I appreciate those hard worked students ,who have prepared for there dream job for regarus 2year.I will be happy person see hard worked student in ssc cgl & chsl 2017 post not frauduseter,
    5) If cbi would find frauduseter in ssc cgl & chsl 2017 ,then it will be good hard worker student & betterment of India. Jai hind

Sir reply to my above point , what is your now opinion?.

2. govind thakur 3 years ago

Sir please economics b start kr dijiye

3. karandeep singh 3 years ago

sir geography abhi complete nahi hue hai , minerals ka topic nahi karaya apne

4. CyborGod TV 3 years ago

2017 CGL Cancel NAHI Hona chahiye Bro! Cheaters should be weeded out, like you suggested! But the rest should not be punished..

5. Mani 3 years ago

Very logical analysis sir, thank you for clearing most of the doubts. Please sir try to cover remaining topics of the geography, I know geography is very vast subject but still if you tried then it will definitely cover.
    Thanks for everything !! A big salute to you.

6. kushal prakash 3 years ago

Best analysis sir.

7. Naren Yadav 3 years ago

Sir chsl Ka Kuch role nhi h to ky ye b cancel ho skta h..??

8. JYOOM 3 years ago

Exam cancel hogga.. Ssc cgl17 phir sey honna chahiye aur normalisation bhi honna chahiye..

9. Shubham Asthana 3 years ago

weeding out students is not possible because the custodian is really tainted…and it would be on shere "memory" of the 'convicts' to name the tainted candidates which in itself stands no status to stand in any court of law

ek beiman doosre beimaan ko pakadwayega toh doosra beimaan pehle beimaan ko kahega ki wo beimaan hai aur maine kuchh nahi kiya….this is not a possibility specially when its Prashant Bhushan on the Defence

only God knows how many candidates were involved in cheating…so ur stated position should be to cleanse the system once and for all by not only supporting Prashant Bhushan but also to get the money invested by such candidates to get wasted…only that would deter such scams from happening again

Jai Hind 🇮🇳
    Vande Matram 🙏

10. Nikunj Rana 3 years ago

Sir chsl ka to koii mater hi nhi hai fir vo Q

11. Vamos_Real 3 years ago

Jinke number ni aate unki gaand phat jaati aur sale case krte hain mandbuddhi bhosdike behenchod, re exam bhi hua tb bhi in chutiyo ka nahi hone wala, bhangi bhosdi madarchod

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account