https://forum.edugorilla.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2019/08/l27-reservation-policy-according-to-the-constitution-upsc-cse-ias-2020-sidharth-arora.jpg

Sidharth Arora and more top educators are teaching live on Unacademy Plus.
Use Special Code “SIDLIVE” to get 10% discount on your Unacademy Plus Subscription.
Subscribe today – https://unacademy.com/plus/goal/KSCGY

Sidharth Arora’s Plus Course –
https://unacademy.com/plus/course/course-on-legislative-executive-polity/EGSASBYF

This lesson discusses on Reservation Policy According to The Constitution by SIdharth Arora. It is very important for the UPSC CSE/IAS 2020 preparation.

Join our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/Joc7FxfSWwz167u

Do Subscribe and be a part of the community for more such lessons here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCABe2FgVNv2hgBeMu2mySVg?sub_confirmation=1

Unacademy Plus Subscription Benefits:

1. Learn from your favourite teacher
2. Dedicated DOUBT sessions
3. One Subscription, Unlimited Access
4. Real time interaction with Teachers
5. You can ask doubts in live class
6. Limited students
7. Download the videos & watch offline

#Unacademy #UPSC #CSE #IAS #2020

source

Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
21 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. MRIDUL KUMAR 2 years ago

22:30 VAADA OR TRUST TO ARTICLE 370 BHI THA, THEN WHAT WE HAVE SEEN TODAY SPEAKS ALL ABOUT IT!

2. MRIDUL KUMAR 2 years ago

WHY FAITH HAS BEEN MENTIONED WITH BELIEF REGARDING SECULARISM IN PREAMBLE OF CONSTITUTION, WHEN WE KNOW BROADLY, BOTH HAVE SAME MEANING?

3. Sahaji Prerna Arora 2 years ago

Hello sir..can we give this fees in two installments

4. manish kumar 2 years ago

Constitution is only and clearly understood by lawyer like u sir thanks sir

5. Sahaji Prerna Arora 2 years ago

Best teacher…thank you so much sir…hope I will be able to pay their fee

6. bIJOY CHAKRABORTY 2 years ago

That's how communist polute the mind..

My simple question is if reservation is helping sc/st then what is the progress report of the past 70 years.??

As new caste are joining the sc/st list and now even general category got reservation.. So instead of taking forward, even the forward castes are now backward..

So according to this teacher, we can achieve equality only when whole India became backward.. 😂😂

That's how communist bring equality by making everyone poor.. Good going.

7. Lini Romin Bogum 2 years ago

Please sir help me for upsc

8. Jyotshna Tada 2 years ago

I am speechless in ur lovable teaching style .. thank you so much sir 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

9. Vikram Singh 2 years ago

I am not able to join your plus course

10. Rittik Paul 2 years ago

best teacher….but the plus platform is expensive

11. Sandip Bachkar 2 years ago

Sir, pls make a video on difference between money bill and finance bill

12. Ziddi Hoon mai 2 years ago

Have a request to unacademy:– first record a video,then edit it and reduce the time,then upload it,pls..give a compact video,with less time..Yes i am a subscriber but hardly i can get time to watch a full video due to office work..So,i prefer to read that topic from internet rather than watching it,due to your lengthy videos,but sometime you need to learn from teacher to get some extra edge on that topic,which is not possible through own reading…This is not only my problem,my friends also having the same problem… Include a good editing team also,which i think not so big deal for unacademy.

As always, your explanation is great sir..Thank you

13. Rittik Paul 2 years ago

sir..plus platform thora sasta kardo….. equality chahiye hum jese poor man ko…. equality is the basic structure doctrine…

14. Sir, u r the best teacher i have ever seen..!
    But sir the problm is , Hmari Aukaat hi ni h plus platform join krne ki ..!😐

15. Biltu Ruidas 2 years ago

Sir kindly installment payment ka option lao….

16. Prashant Dubey 2 years ago

Politics God🙏

17. Ayushya Tewari 2 years ago

If any thing reservation just shows that the person is not mentally strong enough to compete with the crowd so they need their special section
    In 2019

18. Ashutosh Mallick 2 years ago

Kya reservation scrap hoga?😁

19. Chanchu Saini 2 years ago

Sir, thanks. please make a video on the salient features of Constitution.

20. Vipul Kiyada 2 years ago

Thank you for explaining the Constitution so easily. It is acceptable to give equality to SC / ST / OBC there is a provision of reservation in Article 15(4), but nowadays in all competitive exam, the general class gets less number of try then reserved category, is it violates Fundamental rights of equality?. A humble request to you sir explian it if it possible.

I am not opposing the reservation policy just want to clear a doubt aries in my mind.

21. Salman Kasgar 2 years ago

Thanks you sir

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account