Let h(t) denotes the impulse response of a causal system with transform function 1/(S+1) .
Consider the following three statements.
S1: The system is stable
S2: h(t+1)/(h(t)) is independent of t for t is greater than 0
S3: A non-causal system with the same transfer function is stable.
For the above system,
A only S1 and S2 are true
B only S2 and S2 are true
C only S1 and S3 are true
D S1, S2 and S3 are true
Visit our website: https://goo.gl/ZPnR7C
THE GATE ACADEMY provide comprehensive and rigorous coaching for the GATE exams. Our student-centered guidance focuses on the strengths and weaknesses of each student. This has enabled us to achieve a proven track record of GATE toppers from our institute. THE GATE ACADEMY appreciates diversity in requirements and hence have tailor-made digital & distance learning courses for addressing these different needs.
Classroom Course- The most popular course, classroom lecture is blended with GATE focused books and digital resources such as video lectures and online tests.
tabGATE- We tied up with Samsung to take care of students who want to study anywhere, anytime.
homeGATE- Live online GATE lectures, specially designed for students who stay away from city centers and still don’t want to lose on live faculty teaching with doubt clearing.
Correspondence Course- Comprises hard-copy GATE focused books options of Tests and video lectures. Its popular amongst self-preparing GATE aspirants.
SD Card / USB GATE- Can be used on windows desktop/laptop/Android phone. Students who want to self-pace their studies, from the convenience of their home, will use this option.
For more details, visit our website and social handles as below.
1. Web: http://www.thegateacademy.com
2. Email: [email protected]
3. Like us: https://www.facebook.com/TheGateAcademy/
4. Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/the_gate_ac…
5. Blogs: https://goo.gl/KUKn6b
Call us at 080-61766222
Do not Forget to watch the videos of below-mentioned subjects :
1. GATE Preparation Lectures – ME: https://goo.gl/Knhxa6
2. GATE Preparation Questions – ME: https://goo.gl/AcYAD1
3. GATE Preparation Lectures – CE: https://goo.gl/i7hjxt
4. GATE Preparation Questions – CE: https://goo.gl/jGAjUp
5. GATE Preparation Lectures – ECE: https://goo.gl/zSHGhB
6. GATE Preparation Questions – ECE: https://goo.gl/bjyEq6
7. GATE Preparation Lectures – IN: https://goo.gl/iUPVBC
8. GATE Preparation Questions – IN: https://goo.gl/jdnbG4
9. GATE Preparation Lectures – EE: https://goo.gl/vzEZ6N
10. GATE Preparation Questions – EE: https://goo.gl/EC3xtc
11. GATE Preparation Lectures – CS&IT: https://goo.gl/xnsMLt
12. GATE Rankers: https://goo.gl/DCyYiy