https://forum.edugorilla.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2018/12/important-time-saving-short-tricks-in-mathematics-for-jee-mains-2019.jpg

#JEEMains2019 #Mathematics #ShortTricks #HowToUse

Every year, 90 questions are asked in JEE Mains, out of which 30 questions come from Mathematics, and solving all of them within a given time-frame requires various time saving skills.

Hence, we have brought this useful video where mentor, author and inspiration of more than 10,000 IITians – Mr. S Tiwari explains how to reach to the correct answers quickly by using pool of short tricks to get an extra added advantage.

With the help of previous years’ questions, he shows how you can attempt number of different kinds of mathematical questions in less time using short tricks.

Learn these tricks and strive for success in JEE Mains 2019.

source

Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
13 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. Rahul Kumar Gupta 2 years ago

Sandeep tiwari sir…its been 5 years since i attended your class….you are awesomme.. 🙂🙂

2. Monica Mehra 2 years ago

Thank You sir for the video.

3. Divyanshu Gautam 2 years ago

Thank you sir

4. Kumar Mritrunjay 2 years ago

bahut sahi hai sir

5. Hii Sir
    Please provide guide and classes for NIMCET Examination 2019

6. EDM Lover 2 years ago

Thank you MST Sir 👍👍💐💐

7. Rajat Raj 2 years ago

Thank you arihant such a good video. These shorttricks are really very helpful and will surely help in saving time and increasing my speed in mains. Please provide some more videos on the topics pnc , probability. It would be really helpful

8. Abhishek Singh 2 years ago

Thank you sir for this video , great explanation sir . Sir can you please provide a video on probability

9. Himanshu singh 2 years ago

This video is amazing ♥♥ and thanks arihant and sandeep sir, I loved the way in which you explained the previous year's questions and the short tricks is extremely helpful and time saving.Please upload another video on some other tougher topics like permutation and combination , probability and parabola.

10. kishan raj 2 years ago

Great video sir , thanks you very much.

11. Rishabh Tiwary 2 years ago

Thanks to arihant and the author…..such a great explanation … please upload video on short tricks in some tough topics like trigonometry , permutations and combinations, etc

12. Mehul Kumar 2 years ago

Amazing tricks sir, thank u sir for providing such awesome tricks… Sir could you plzz provide separate video of parabola..

13. Mrinalini sinha 2 years ago

A very nice video Arihant ..these tricks are very much useful to the students..I request u to pls make more videos separately on the topic – Parabola, circle

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account