https://forum.edugorilla.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2018/09/ibps-rrb-mains-2018-po-and-office-assistant-my-videos-are-sufficient-enough-in-quant.jpg

Please watch: “Data Inequality-26 [Quadratic Equations] SBI CLERK MAIN EXAM 05-08-2018”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFFy-VDRkXc –~–
Vision and Planning
For IBPS RRB MAINS: PO and Office Assistant, My Videos are sufficient enough (In Quant). How to watch these videos and get success in your exam- this has been explained in this video. Watch the video. All the best!

Let us watch: “BPS RRB MAINS 2018: PO and Office Assistant: How to Prepare from My Videos”: https://youtu.be/G4mBI84eTws

BANK/SSC/RAILWAY EXAMS
Our aim is to prepare students at their own, particularly the poors. So all the videos are free. But those who are able and wish to contribute to run this campaign smoothly may do the same.

My mobile number 9931134475 is the Paytm and BHIM number.
AMAR KUMAR SINGH
SBI A/c 11009037430, IFSC-SBIN0000096, Main Branch, Jamshedpur.

Our time of posting of videos on You Tube: 10:30 AM and 3:30 PM every day

Join on Face Book: Chanakya Career Academy: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1441520242794598/

Amar Sir’s Math Tricks: Quicker Method: Just in few seconds: Without using pen and paper: SBI PO/ Clerk/ IBPS PO/ Clerk/ SSC CGL/ Railway/ RRB/ LIC/ NDA/ CDS/ IAS/ JPSC/ BPSC: By Amar Sir having an experience of 23 years of teaching: Director of Chanakya Career Academy Pvt Ltd

Sakchi Office:71-Pennar Road, Darbhanga Diary-1st Floor, Opposite Indian Overseas Bank, Sakchi, Jamshedpur-831001, Jharkhand.

Bistupur Office: 1st Floor, Tewary Bechar, Main Road, Above City Style, Bistupur, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand.

Office Contact:0657-220596/9570880011

source

Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
47 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. Jagdish Sharma 3 years ago

Sat sat naman guruji

2. Amar Gupta 3 years ago

thanks sir your video very fruitful sir

3. Madhuri Dahale 3 years ago

sir maths dikhta hai!! ye apse sikha hai…mere sab frndz ko bhi me apki hi video recommend karti hu..thank you so much sir..hum bache jinke yaha achi coaching available ni hai…where your videos are lamp in the darkness…happy rakshabandhan sir! n thank you!

4. Mann JRS 3 years ago

Charan sparsh guru g. ……Happy rakshabandhan sirr…… GURU g finally aap ki video dekh k boht motivation mila hai… aap ki stratergy follow kr k 100% clear krney ki koshish krey gey Sir hope so aap ko result dey sakay … …. thankuuu so much guru g give your precious blessing to us…..

5. Deepak Bhanwala 3 years ago

Six persons P, Q, R, S, T and U stay on a 6 storied building with the ground floor numbered as floor number 1 and so on. The persons staying like different players; Virat, Dhoni, Messi, Ronaldo, Sania and Murray, not necessarily in the same order. They also like different sports-Cricket, Tennis, Football, Golf, Chess and Badminton, not necessarily in the same order. The arrangement is based on the following rules:
    * The person on the top floor likes either Murray or Messi.
    * The one who likes Tennis lives 2 floors below the one who likes Messi.
    * T likes Badminton and lives on an even numbered floor
    * One who likes Messi likes either Golf or Football.
    * R lives 4 floors below Q.
    * One who lives on 2nd floor likes Ronaldo and likes neither Badminton nor Tennis.
    * S likes Sania and he lives 2 floors above R.
    * R does not like Ronaldo.
    * One who likes Virat likes Chess.
    * One who likes Golf lives on an odd numbered floor.
    * P likes Football and stays just above the person who likes Golf.
    * One who likes Sania does not like Golf.

6. Deepak Bhanwala 3 years ago

Eight persons from different cities-Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Surat, Nagpur, Chennai and Patna are sitting in two parallel rows containing four people each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent. In row 1: D, E, F and G are seated and all of them are facing south. In row 2: H, I, J and K are seated and all of them are facing north. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row.
    ï€ F sits second to the right of the person from Patna. J is an immediate neighbor of the person who faces the person from Patna.
    ï€ Only one person sit between J and the person from Kolkata. Immediate neighbor of the person from Kolkata faces the person from Pune.
    ï€ The person from Delhi faces the person from Nagpur. J is not from Nagpur. H is not from Kolkata. H does not face the person from Patna.
    ï€ I faces the person from Surat. The one who faces K sits to the immediate left of D.
    ï€ E does not sit at any of the extreme ends of the line. The person from Patna does not face the person from Mumbai.

7. shankar badal 3 years ago

Wow sir apke jese sare log sochne lg jaye to India itni unnati kre ki me bta nhi skta

8. sahil roxy 3 years ago

Jrur bnao sir …

9. k Hitz 3 years ago

Really! wonderful guidance from Yours side sir, Stay blessed, Many Many Thanks To Your & To Ma'am also that she Inspired for this Great Work.

10. k Hitz 3 years ago

Happy Rakshabandhan sir🎊🎉

11. thakor anita 3 years ago

my calculation is poor sir…

12. AMIT GULERIA 3 years ago

Love you sir

13. ritu j 3 years ago

Sir aapki video dekhi please reply jarur kijiye …aapki ye mains wali strategy hum IBPS RRB scale 2 k liye follow kar sakte hain ???? PO mains jaisa he level rehta hai

14. Pankaj Garg 3 years ago

Sir kya AAP COMPUTER KI class ya uss se related content provide kar do ge plz sir..

15. Anushka gupta 3 years ago

sir mai kya kru maine sirf clerk m 60 hi attempt kiya h??

16. ANURAG MISHRA 3 years ago

Sir aapki DI ke logic maine rrb po and clerk me apply kiye , Thankyou🙏

17. Soumen Mandal 3 years ago

THANK YOU SIR

18. ankur kumar 3 years ago

Thankuu soo muchh my sirrr

19. readed papers 3 years ago

sir, please provide questions asked in sbi po, clerk mains exams 2018

20. viral vids 3 years ago

sir niacl k liye tips dedo plz..

21. Avi Panchbhaiya 3 years ago

Coaching le ke dekh li.
    Books read kr ke dekh li. Trah – trah ke formulae ….. Aisa question ho to aisa rule etc etc.. dimaag hi kharab ho gaya tha. Phir kisi source se Amar Sir ki videos follow krne ki suggestion mili. One of the best moments of my life .. pehli video dekhi aur main aapki videos and techniques ka addict ho gaya..
    Meri Quants mein improvement ka Secret hai Aap..
    Koti koti Naman hai Aapko..

22. Deepak Bhanwala 3 years ago

sir BOB ka exam clear ho gya hai mera with 140/165 attempt thank you sir this will be not done without your support

23. Chandra Kishan 3 years ago

🙏🙏pranam sir..bahut bada wala thankyou. 🙏🙏

24. cute shizuka 3 years ago

Sir rrb clerk me 65 hai… mains ki preparation kre ???

25. Gyan Ki Batein 3 years ago

Dosto it is my humble request to all of u to please like and share every video of our respected sir

26. Simmi Choudhary 3 years ago

Yes sir , mere se boat and stream k que ni hote the but mai pre exam me uska que krke aayi hu , wo b bina formula k bs aapne easy language me smjhaya isliye dimag lga k , thanku so much sir 👏

27. Abhishek Srivastava 3 years ago

really inspirational sir

28. ritesh kumar dash 3 years ago

Sir NIACL asistant k lie v video dijiye

29. Are sir guruji kya ho ap..

na cah kr bhi maths ni bhulte ab to

30. Roshan Kulkarni 3 years ago

Thank you sir.

31. Naveen Venkat 3 years ago

Can anyone explain me in english…..wht exactlyyyy sir said,,, iam one of the followers of Amar sir from Andhra Pradesh 😍😍

32. AKASH SINHA 3 years ago

Excellent Sir…;)

33. Chandni Dash 3 years ago

Thank you my dear Sir!!! U r such an amazing person with amazing personality!!! U r a true motivation for each n every aspirants across !!! Ur golden words will surely take us to reach our deserved goal soon 🙏🙏🙏 Best teacher supporter guider in YouTube!!! No one can ever beat u Sir 🙏🙏🙏 love n respect

34. Rema Colney 3 years ago

Sir…Please provide ENGLISH subtitle…..

35. Umang Pratik 3 years ago

Ek video to chahiye sir ki app " Amar sir kaise banne "….thank you sir

36. Tulsi Mandloi 3 years ago

Iss br rrb po clerk 100% crek krna h bss

37. sunny Singh 3 years ago

Sir ye aapke videos Ka hi parinaam h ki j me SBI clerk mains me betha air rrb Ke Dino pre bhi pass kerunga

38. Piriya Palaniappan 3 years ago

Kind request please this video alone do again for non Hindi people it’s my kind request please sir. I can’t understand this video.

39. nakul Srivastava 3 years ago

One man army 👶👏👏👏👏

40. KUMAR ASHOK 3 years ago

Jai Gurudev🙏🙏🙏

41. Priya Kumari 3 years ago

Thank u so much sir

42. Priya Kumari 3 years ago

Nice video🙏🙏🙏🙏

43. Anmol Bhardwaj 3 years ago

Sir not thinking about IBPS PO PRE but worried about its Mains .Last year in ibps po mains & this year sbi po mains both not cleared only coz of Reas & maths .Please guide specifically for this .

44. Shubham Kesarwani 3 years ago

चरण स्पर्श सर … thank you very much … really sufficient enough

45. sunny sinha 3 years ago

humare sadhna ko sahi disha dene ke liye …Thanks a lot Sir 🙏

46. Biggest fan of AB 3 years ago

Thank you so much Sir

47. Pratima vishwakarma 3 years ago

you are my favorite teacher….

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account