TO WATCH HOW TO DOWNLOAD PDF FILES FROM CIVILSTAP WEBSITE CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
Download the sample of our first free test here – https://civilstap.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Test-I-MCQs-3.4.2019.pdf
ABHYAAS – Current Affairs Test Series – Prelims 2019
Click to enroll now. First test is free for all.
Download our ANDROID App – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spayee.civilstap.reader
Telegram Link : https://t.me/CivilsTap
To download the PDF and solve MCQs again for effective revision,
Visit: https://www.civilstap.com | https://courses.civilstap.com/
For RBI Grade B, NABARD, SEBI Grade A and IRDAI courses, visit EduTap’s YouTube channel:
WHAT IS THIS VIDEO ABOUT?
This is the Forth lecture of our series on #Science_and_Technology.
It consists of 12 #Previous_Year_Questions asked in #UPSC_Prelims from the topic ‘Defence’ along with a very detailed explanation that will help you revise the concepts associated with this topic holistically for IAS exam.
This video covers the following topics:
1. Administrative framework of government in Defence
2. Missiles and classification of Missiles
3. Important Missiles in news
4. Integrated guided missile devleopment programme of India
5. Defence artillery in news
6. Important Helicopters, Aircrafts, UAVs and Submarines of India
7. Important Missile Defence systems
A sound knowledge of the play field can guarantee a success in the game. UPSC is nothing but a game which can be won easily, provided that we are well aware of this field.
How will this video benefit us?
The MCQs in this video will allow us to understand what kind of questions can be asked in #UPSC_Prelims_2019.
Moreover, the explanation in this video will help us to develop the capability to hit a sixer on a googly and how to apply “tigdams” to reach the correct answers.
Gathering knowledge is one thing and using it to clear the IAS exam is different. Come, lets make UPSC preparation easy and enjoyable!
Our motto –
Read less, revise more
Minimum effort, maximum gain
How do we plan to stick by our motto?
1) By deeply analyzing all previous year papers of UPSC prelims starting from 1995 – 2018.
2) By identifying all important topics and sub topics based on the previous year analysis.
3) By covering the above identified topics and covering them as part of our lectures on YouTube.
4) Most importantly we will teach you how to identify the twists and traps in the UPSC and use tricks to reach the correct answer.
5) By keeping the length of material as well as videos short yet complete – for easy and effective revision.