Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
6 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. Benhlima Ouidad 3 years ago

Hi , thank you for this great video, I have a question please, I got 73 on my first Toefl exam, (20 on the writing ) I am wondering how many month I need to get 26-27 if I practice the writing every day? thanks in advance !

2. Even though I passed the TOEFL test but I really enjoy watching your videos Michael😊.
    For others who will ask about the efficiency of these templates in writing and speaking, I will say "YES", they are quit good, I followed them in my TOEFL test and scored 27 in speaking and 28 in writing.
    The main purpose behind templates is helping students to organise their ideas efficiently and in less time.
    Thanks for your efforts Michael👍

3. wael k 3 years ago

Thank you for your videos. I used the 2017 edition for my TOEFL exam ,but I got only 20 on my writing section.
    What can I do to improve it besides your templates?
    Thanks

4. Tau S 3 years ago

Thanks Michael, I did got a lot of help from previous videos. I didn’t take any practice tests or any tutoring, just your videos and I got a really impressive score of 28/30 on the writing section.

5. manal alwahsh 3 years ago

Thank you michael, I took the exam last May and I got "R15,L19,S19,W19". I just saw your videos two weeks before the exam. " I didnt prepare very well. I will take the second attempt on 14th of oct. I use superlearn for reading and listening section. but i still having a problem with reading.

6. Faridullah Khan 3 years ago

Hello Michael, Thanks for great work and great templates for both writing tasks. These templates make the tasks easy. Thanks again.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account