https://forum.edugorilla.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2018/09/how-to-revise-class-11-for-jee-mains-advanced-in-4-months-target-jee-mains-2019.jpg

Hello Students…I have discussed Perfect Strategy and Time Distribution to Revise Class 11 with Class 12. How To Revise Class 11 For JEE Mains & Advanced in 4 Months ? || Target JEE Mains 2019

Download Doubtnut app to Ask Unlimited maths doubt for Free – https://doubtnut.app.link/HLNHqMNAjP

How to revise class 11 with class 12 preparation ? Best Strategy To Revise Class 11 for JEE Mains & advanced ? Jee Mains Preparation Strategy for Last 4 Months ? Importance of Class 11 For JEE Mains Preparation ? Time Distribution for class 11 Revision ? How to Prepare for JEE Mains in Last 4 Months ? – I have answered all these questions in this Video.

source

Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
9 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. Aditya Chauhan 3 years ago

1like 1 comment

2. THE GAMERS GUY Z 3 years ago

Plz tell repeated questions of JEE main most of the time

3. Angry Bird 3 years ago

I am not sure about giving 10hr/day..but this video gave me a hope that I can revise class 11 in 4 Months. Thanku So Much Doubtnut Sir ❤❤❤❤

4. viral videos by DM 3 years ago

Sir . My 11 is too much weak .
    What I can do , for that .
    Please please help

5. Srijan Sikhar Dutta 3 years ago

Sir, 6-8 hours se jyada padh nhi pa raha hu. Kya karu sir? Please help kr dijiye..

6. ShIvAM 3 years ago

Thank you sir please give the most scoring chapters from maths by analysing previous 5 years papers and weightage. It will really help us before the january exam

7. Soumyadip Ghosh 3 years ago

Sir ma highest 8 to 9 hrs e par saktha ha. To ma kasa prepare karu

8. shivani jaiswal 3 years ago

Sir kya 10 hour me coaching timings bhi include hai

9. Shrey Vyas 3 years ago

Sir, you told to study for minimum 10 hrs a day for this 4 months but I'm unable to take out atleast 5 hrs for self study… Sir how would I manage to study for 10 hrs a day other from going to school then in classes nd see my home at 9 pm… I can maximum strech till 12!
    Sir if u have any suggestions for managing to study for 10 hrs a day from above situation.. I request u sir plzz let me know

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account