https://forum.edugorilla.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2018/10/how-to-prepare-for-jee-main-in-2-months-score-170-marks-in-jee-main-tips-tricks-time-table.jpg

In this Video MP Alam Sir is giving tips on How to Crack JEE Mains 2019 exam in 2 Months along with preparation timetable .

#JeeMain #IITJEE #CrackJeeMains #JeeMainsPreparation #HowToCrackJeeMains #HowToStudyForJeeMains #JeeMainPreparationTips

Click on the link below for more videos:-
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKN4uLmvEWrm82fOSHdvXbw/playlists?disable_polymer=1

After watching this full video, you can list down study tips and tricks on how to crack JEE Main & Advanced exams and how online preparation is useful and affordable for scoring good marks for IIT JEE (Maths, Physics and Chemistry).

This is a motivation video for IIT JEE Mains & Advanced aspirants where you will get to know that how Average and above Average Students cracked JEE Main exams with two months online preparation . They followed JEE Mains Preparation time table as suggested by MP Alam Sir

Click on the link below for more Videos on JEE Main:-

EduventureZ 24*7 With Students.

– Get a clear edge over other students by constant revision of important topics with an awesome teacher.
– Get your doubts and questions resolved by requesting a Full Video Lecture
– Prepare for competitive exams with our exam courses and achieve your goal
– Skipped a topic in tuition? Learn it on EduventureZ by taking our topic courses

Subscribe for More Videos!!!

source

Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
13 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. Sudeep Raj 3 years ago

Can i crack jee if i start studying now from the basics without knowing anything

2. Sudeep Raj 3 years ago

Plsss tell me

3. Sudeep Raj 3 years ago

Can i ccrack jee plsss tell meee if i start from now

4. Manish Chaudhary 3 years ago

Wah alam

5. Ranjeet Kumar 3 years ago

nice

6. Izhar Ansari 3 years ago

Nice

7. abhishek shahi 3 years ago

Great initiative & very
    helpful in solving questions , I felt every video tool me one question closer towards JEE 2019 . Thank you Sir 🙂

8. Rahul Kumar 3 years ago

Best guidance for IIT JEE mains ..by one of the best faculty from physics

9. Adesh Kumar 3 years ago

Thank you sir for your tips. I started solving previous year papers. The solution videos posted explains the concepts very well, it helped me to solve questions very quickly and easily.
    I even went through the other videos from your channel, they explain the concepts very well. Thank you for providing such great support. Please keep uploading such videos.

10. MD JUNED AKHATAR 3 years ago

Good….

11. diwakar barnwal 3 years ago

Good going sir… Obviously it would be very helpful for candidates preparing for IIT-JEE Mains… It's a great initiative… 👍

12. TheAli251 3 years ago

Thank u MP Alam sir, i love this eduventure site this is very helpful for me & whenever i get doubts in any topic i watched ur videos after which my concept got cleared , i watched almost all ur videos & most of my friends liked ur video, we loved ur teaching style, ur teaching technique. Its so simple & very effective..!!

13. Sanket Kumar 3 years ago

Thank you sir for making such an amazing channel for preparation of JEE mains. Specially the way you teach single questions in quick session is quite helpful. It boosts my confidence to higher level.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account