How to fill SSC Phase VI online form | SSC Phase VI vacancy 2018 | SSC Phase 6
Friends through this video I have tried to explain to you the process of How to fill SSC Phase VI online form 2018. In this video, you will get all the information step by step regarding SSC Phase VI vacancy 2018 online Application fill up.
Link for SSC Phase VI Online 2018:- http://184.108.40.206/selectionpost2018/
Check Postwise Eligibility Details:- http://220.127.116.11/selectionpostdetails2018/
Official Notification for SSC Phase 6 1136 post:- https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/Final_Annexure_I_to_Notice_Phase_VI_05092018.pdf
Alternate link for SSC Selection Post 6:- https://www.sarkariresult.com/ssc/sscselectionvi2018.php
SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Notification 2018 – Apply Online for 1136 Technical Operator, Canteen Attendant & Other Posts in SSC. Online Applications are invited by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) from 05 Sep 2018 to 30 Sep 2018 05:00 PM for 1136 vacancies.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE AND MAKE PAYMENT:
(i) CANDIDATES WILL HAVE TO APPLY FOR EACH CATEGORY
OF POST SEPARATELY AND ALSO PAY FEE FOR EACH
(ii) CANDIDATE MAY NOTE THAT ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS
WILL BE ACCEPTED AT w w w . s s c o n l i n e. n i c .in
(iii) Procedure for filing online Applications is given in Appendix–I (A).
(iv) MOST IMPORTANT:- After successful submission of online Application
Form, candidates must take a print out of the Application Form for
submitting the same along with requisite documents when called for by
the Commission after the conduct of Computer Based Examination.
Procedure for Registration/ Online Submission of Application
1. BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTIONS.
2. After reading the instructions candidates should move to the Registration Part and fill up the online
3. In the Registration Part, candidates will have to fill in basic information relating to them. On
submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make, corrections, if any,
before submitting the Form.
4. Candidate must provide all the required details while filling up the Online Registration/Application
5. On submission of the Registration Form, a page with Registration ID and password will appear.
Note down the Registration ID and password and keep them safely.
6. After submission of the Registration Form, candidate must upload photograph and signature.
7. After completion of the Registration Part the candidates are required to proceed to fill up the Online
8. Candidates already registered can directly log into the system and proceed to fill up the Application
9. Candidates must read the instructions in the Notice carefully before filling up the Online Application
10. One Time Registration’ can be edited once before every examination but prior to submission of Application for
Examination. SUCH EDITING IS ALLOWED BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. ONCE
THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED, NO CHANGE IN ‘One Time Registration’ and
Application data will be allowed.
11. The facility of on-line application will be available from 05.09.2018 to 30.09.2018 (upto 5.00 PM).
Candidates are required to make the payment only through Challan of SBI.
14. Request for change/ correction in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any
Follow ME :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBMcpAHJfmdF-C3LeaG0O8g?view_as=subscriber
#sscphase6online #SSCPhaseVIapplyOnline #howtofillsscphase6