Things to remember:
1. Make sure your scores are steady.
2. Do your best at each mock CATs and analyse it.
3. Before taking mock analyse your Strengths and weeknesses so that you can say which topic you are good at and which topic you need to concentrate.
4. Don’t sacrifice your accuracy for speed.
5. Have your own consolidated CAT plan and CAT strategy, don’t change your plan and strategy often.
6. Take atleast 10 – 15 mocks.
Best wishes for CAT 2018
For CAT level Questions and video solutions – https://online.2iim.com/youtube-cat-live-classes/ and visit https://online.2iim.com/live-classes
For 2IIM Question Bank – http://questions.2iim.com/
Pump up your CAT Preparation with 2IIM Online CAT Course!
View 20% of the Course for Free.
Click the link below and Sign up as Trail User to Start your CAT reparation. https://online.2iim.com/
To join our facebook group, visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/2iimcat/
Post your feedback – https://www.quora.com/What-is-your-review-of-the-live-YouTube-classes-for-CAT-preparation-conducted-by-2IIM
Visit https://www.quora.com/What-is-your-review-of-2IIM-Online-CAT-Preparation to know what the students have said.
Go to http://2iim.app/ for an amazing learning experience on your Android phone
For more CAT Level questions. Visit our free Question bank – https://iim-cat-questions-answers.2iim.com/
Subscribe and Like and Share! Best Wishes.