- 04/15/2019 at 2:56 am #484029EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
You will hear a recording. Click on the paragraph that best relates to the recording.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Global warming has taken a toll on glaciers and climate patterns. In future, the problem is likely to get much more serious with floods and droughts causing massive economic and ecological losses.
- In the coming decades, global warming will play havoc with ecology. There will be floods and droughts causing massive economic losses and extinction of Arctic, Antarctic and marine species on a massive scale.
- In the decades to come, global warming will herald natural and economic disasters and will play havoc with our ecosystem. Particularly affected will be polar bears, penguins and marine life.
- In the coming years, global warming will impact the seas, the glaciers, the global climatic patterns and the overall ecology, apart from causing economic losses. Over this century, it might even result in extinction of almost 50% of animal and plant species.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad