- 04/15/2019 at 2:56 am #484015EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
You will hear a recording. Click on the paragraph that best relates to the recording.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The human heart, a muscular organ situated in our thorax, starts beating 21 days after conception and beats lifelong at around 72 BPM on an average. The right side of the heart collects deoxygenated blood and the left side pumps oxygenated blood to the body.
- The human heart is situated in our chest. Its function is to collect deoxygenated blood through the right atrium and deliver purified blood through the left. It functions continuously throughout the life of a human being.
- The human heart is a muscular organ whose function is to collect impure blood from the body through its right atrium and to deliver the purified blood to the left. It beats 2.5 billion times throughout our life span.
- The human heart starts beating 21 days after conception, continues to beat at 72 beats per minute through our life. It has different valves to collect impure blood from the right side and to deliver purified blood through the left side.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad