- 04/15/2019 at 2:56 am #483996EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
You will hear a recording. Click on the paragraph that best relates to the recording.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The symptoms and the reasons for various forms of plegia are different. Whereas monoplegia or diplegia may affect the limbs, either or both, paraplegia paralyses only the lower body parts and hemiplegia only one side of the body. Paraplegia could be congenital or arise from spinal injury. Hemiplegia often results from a stroke.
- Paralysis can happen to many parts of the body. It could happen to limbs (one or both), it could happen to the upper parts of the body; it could even happen to one or the other side. Paralysis is caused by stroke or head injuries.
- Diplegia is paralysis of two limbs, same as monoplegia is paralysis of one limb, paraplegia is paralysis of the legs and hemiplegia is paralysis of the trunk. As there are many types of paralysis, there are also many reasons.
- Paralysis is of several types and can occur to various limbs or parts of body. Different types of paralysis have different causative factors ranging from congenital condition to injuries.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad