- 04/15/2019 at 2:53 am #483978EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
You will hear a recording. Click on the paragraph that best relates to the recording.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Biological hotspots are areas of high biodiversity containing almost three-fifths of the world's flora and fauna, but they have lost almost a major portion of their primary vegetation and have almost no vascular plants. Of the 35 major biological hotspots of the world, many are at the threat of destruction due to movements - natural or anthropogenic.
- Biological hotspots are areas of high biodiversity with almost three-fifths of the world's flora and fauna. They contain a major portion of world's primary vegetation and 0.5% of vascular plants. They may be threatened due to natural or human-induced activities.
- Biological hotspots are areas of high biodiversity with more species than the surrounding areas. A biological hotspot must contain 0.5% of vascular plants and must have lost 70% of its primary vegetation. The major biological hotspots containing around three-fifths of world's flora and fauna are threatened due to natural or human-induced movements.
- Biological hotspots threaten the human population by shifting the tectonic plates and stripping the earth of a major portion of world's primary vegetation. These effects may be seen naturally or artificially in the environment.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad