- 04/15/2019 at 3:00 am #484113EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
You will hear a recording. Click on the paragraph that best relates to the recording.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Epilepsy is a common and chronic disorder, mostly without a known cause, in which the brain shows abnormal activity. The treatment controls it but does not necessarily cure it.
- Epilepsy is quite common among children, though some adults are also affected. It usually goes off at its own, but in some cases may cause Alzheimer's and stroke.
- Epilepsy is usually treated with medication, though it needs surgery in extreme cases. In seventy percent cases, there is no known cause.
- Epilepsy may sometimes hint at other neurological problems like brain tumor, stroke or meningitis. So, it needs to be treated with care.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad