- 04/15/2019 at 2:53 am #483964EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
You will hear a recording. Click on the paragraph that best relates to the recording.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Sea water needs a different type of purification than does lake water, or, for that matter, any other source of water.
- Water purification is neither a one-step, nor a one-rule process. The source, the contents, the standards and the finances will dictate the method and stage of water purification.
- The source of water and the money available exclusively dictate the technique to be used for water purification, which can, therefore, not be uniformly applied.
- Water purification has no quick-fix solution. It has to be based on scientific studies about the quality of water, the source of water, the usage type and many other such factors.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad