- 04/15/2019 at 2:57 am #484095EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
You will hear a recording. Click on the paragraph that best relates to the recording.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Adler's psychology was at odds with Freudian psychology and laid down foundations for an entirely new approach that centred on the individual and his capacity for goodness.
- Contrary to Freudian psychology, Adler's psychology sought peace and goodness among human beings and integrated it with the peace and goodness among his fellow beings.
- Whereas Freud believed that man was self-centred and always faced internal conflict, Adler thought that man was at peace with himself and others, and also pursued a purpose.
- Adler was a pioneer in harmonic psychology and believed in the goodness of man. He also treated human mind as an integrated whole.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad