- 04/15/2019 at 2:57 am #484093EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
You will hear a recording. Click on the paragraph that best relates to the recording.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- While the open sandal developed in the hot countries, the covered shoe developed in the cold countries. The former was initially made from fibre, the latter from sheep skin.
- The human footwear was developed as a response to local conditions in various countries. The early man used grasses and animal skins to protect his own skin and feet.
- Footwear, including sandals and shoes, is a classic example of evolution to meet the immediate and specific needs. It started with grasses and fibre, and ended up with animal skins.
- Footwear for mankind evolved out of the basic necessity to protect the feet from the elements - from grasses and fibre tied under the feet in hot environs to whole foot covering with animal skin in cold countries.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad