- 04/15/2019 at 2:57 am #484077EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
You will hear a recording. Click on the paragraph that best relates to the recording.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The invention of photography was a delayed fusion of two scientific ideas that had long been in isolated existence.
- Scientific community had long known that the ingredients of photography were available, but they could not proceed further because bleaching needed clear distinction between heat, air and light.
- Camera Obscura had been invented as early as in 1519 but the process of bleaching had not been perfected, as a result of which the invention of photography was much delayed.
- Photography is a mélange of two scientific processes - the use of dark room and the knowledge that some colours do not get bleached in the sun. Such a fusion that was not possible till 1830s.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad