- 04/15/2019 at 2:57 am #484063EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
You will hear a recording. Click on the paragraph that best relates to the recording.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The ground water also contains lot of inorganic impurities including acidic and alkali colouration. This needs to be further filtered to make it potable.
- The ground water is nothing but rain water. Though it has been filtered through various layers of solids and bacteria, it still contains many organic impurities.
- What is today ground water is mostly the residue of rain water that got filtered through various layers of earth, though this water may still contain impurities in terms of dissolved solids.
- The bacteriological quality of ground water makes it potable, though it has several other organic and inorganic impurities including carbonates, sulphates and acids.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad