- 04/15/2019 at 2:57 am #484061EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
You will hear a recording. Click on the paragraph that best relates to the recording.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- While he was young, Jules Verne was greatly interested in travel and adventure. Under family pressure and against his own wishes, he had to go to Paris to study law.
- Jules Verne studied law but was not interested in legal profession. He later struggled to become a writer of fiction.
- Not many of us know that the famous dramatist Jules Verne was a qualified lawyer and even practiced at the bar for some time. Later, he came into contact with Alexander Dceonas and became a writer.
- Though born in a lawyer's family and himself being employed in his father's law firm, Jules Verne was destined to become a successful drama writer and later produced his first one-act play.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad