- 04/15/2019 at 2:56 am #484031EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
You will hear a recording. Click on the paragraph that best relates to the recording.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- For proper management of traffic, more lanes should not be allowed towards the city in the mornings and more lanes out of the city in the evenings. Also, wider roads should be laid for smooth movement of heavy traffic like trucks and buses.
- Management of traffic will become much easier if due cognizance is taken of busy hours for particular type of traffic. More lanes could be allocated for traffic towards the city during morning rush hours and the same can be done for home-bound traffic in the evening.
- Traffic police should do all it can to reduce the number of vehicles on the road at any given time. Preference should be given to public traffic like buses, and wider roads should be laid to ensure smooth, fast and accident-free traffic.
- Free and fast movement of traffic is a prerequisite for better traffic management, even if it needs reducing the number of vehicles on the road at any given time. Number of lanes could be changed so that heavy traffic at any given time could get smooth passage.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad