- 04/15/2019 at 12:36 am #480539EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
You are the supervisor in a school and you are supposed to evaluate the students based on their marks. You find that Ravi, who is your close relative, has done badly. What will you do?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- You will manipulate the evaluation sheet so that Ravi does not suffer humiliation.
- You will pressurise teachers to reevaluate his score and tell them that it is essential that he emerges with a good score.
- You will stay impartial and remain unbiased by initiating similar action against him just like the other poor scorers.
- You will be partial to him by praising him for being good in sports and other activities and tell him it is ok to fair on an average in studies.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad