Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 month ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

Hello members

Myself Manoj from kerala. I want to know some details regarding the WIT(World Institute of Technology and Management) I have a target if entering into this college for my Graduation. So anyone could kindly provide me with the details regarding this college for which I will be able to know all the necessary preparations and the hard work which I m supposed to do.

Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Hello Manoj

First of all I would like to say that this is one of the respectable institutions in India.  I have below mentioned all the details regarding the college you must be aware of

WIT believes in three factors, Knowledge of Faculty ,Innovation of Students & Excellence of the Management. World Institute Of Technology is the Best B School in Gurgaon and also Top B Tech College in Gurgaon And Top B.Tech College Of Maharshi Dayanand University.These all places are occupied my WIT

To provide a learning environment in which all students are challenged to develop their intellectual, practical and social skills in a holistic way focusing on leadership, socially responsible behaviour and lifelong learning.

• Be the most preferred choice for students, faculty and industry.
    • Be in the top 10 in every discipline of education, health sciences, engineering, management and architecture.

for other information you can contact them. Here is the way to contact

World Institute Of Technology

8km milestone ,Sohna Palwal Road , NH-71 B ,Sohna , Gurgaon ,Haryana.

Mob : +91-8222824656,+91-9891685668,+91-9728844323,+91-9711524656,
    +91-9812829027,+91-9728565800,+91-9671438256,+91-8059811068

Gurgaon Office: 504 DLF City Court M.G. Road, Sikanderpur Gurgaon Haryana

Tel: 0124-4053322/4372378-82

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account